Is this a supercharged 80 ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Saw this picture in an ad while looking around. It is a JDM 94 in Virginia. JDM 80 for sale . Look at the engine pics. It appears to be a Rotrex supercharger. Also has aftermarket sway bars

Last edited:
Someone here needs to buy this.

"sport" suspension, wow. I had a button like that on my '86.5 Supra :cool:

RHD on USA roads is not something I want to get used to. Period. Accident risk goes up substantially. No thanks. It’s a nice low mileage cruiser though.

I don’t see the value in RHD vehicle in and of itself, but the hand ringing over the wheel being on the other side of the vehicle is laughable. Sure, I can see the concern from someone born in the 90’s, but I grew up in a time when there where jump seats in the back of station wagons that faced the car behind you, mind you with no crumple zones or rear airbags. Bunch of little girls around here...:flamingo::rainbow:

I don’t see the value in RHD vehicle in and of itself, but the hand ringing over the wheel being on the other side of the vehicle is laughable. Sure, I can see the concern from someone born in the 90’s, but I grew up in a time when there where jump seats in the back of station wagons that faced the car behind you, mind you with no crumple zones or rear airbags. Bunch of little girls around here...:flamingo::rainbow:
Survivorship bias

if its totally rust free and miles are legit buy that thing man or I will.

What would you be gaining?

Idk, but it is a pretty mint condition 80 with about 60k miles on it. If that was a domestic vehicle on ebay I think it would be sold for more than than they are asking.

You're cool.

I see diesel VX 80s going for less than that. I'd go that route if I was up for a RHD rig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom