Introduction Thread...Who are you, and what do you drive? (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i'm brian and i've been into toyota's since before i had a license. i'm not much on the 4wheeling side of things. restoring, maintaining and just driving them, is what drives me. i like old stuff, anything old and land cruisers were the easiest way to get into old toyotas.
my everyday driver is a 93 80, the wife rolls a 97 collector's edition. the 40 and 60 series have each seen stints as my dd, however these days they are just weekend play toys.
i'm in lebanon but work takes me(and a cruiser) around central pa a good bit, so it's always possible i'll be coming to your town and i'll help you party it down....i'm an American millwright.
and a pic from the waning days of the original keystone kruisers.

pic1.jpg

Hey everyone!
My name is Chuck and I live in Nazareth, PA. Wife has a stock 2005 LX470 (which got me into the brand) and I bought a 2004 LC last year that I've been modding and wheeling. My DD is a 2008 BMW 750Li.
Removed the running boards, put on 33's, slee 2.5 lift, diff drop, slee skid plate and metal tech sliders. Future plans are for some more lighting, and a gamviti roof rack.

Ben helping me get through the rough stuff!

I'm Aaron and I live with Natasha and our three kiddos outside of Philadelphia.
I run a metric motorcycle repair shop in South Phila and have a collection of old Toyotas parked out front.

www.workingclasscycles.comWorking Class Cycles

There are shops all around the neighborhood which allow me lift time and use of their facilities whenever needed, and I do all of my own wrenching.
Feel free to stop on through to chat or check out some bikes.

Proud to be involved with Keystone Cruisers!

Allow me to Re-introduce myself. Im Andy and live in Lancaster. I was starting to become active when Jeff ran the ALCA and things sort of fell apart for a while. I wheeled a 98 taco back then. Now I wheel a 86 4runner, Soe of the highlights are a SAS using a fj80 axle, dual cases with 4.7 gears, Lockers front and rear, soft topper, 36" tsl sx's Its all custom and finally off of jackstands after a year and a half!

Last edited:
Waiting patiently for my 2016 FR-S (GT 86). As of this moment it may be near the Panama Canal if my order is on the ship it I don't know...cross fingers. This will be my first ever brand new car! Very excited!!

Color will be a deeper blue like Cobalt Blue.

7058145713_8c75138d9f_b.jpg

Fitted with all terrains, you should be able to tackle the greens and easy blues with that thing! :)

I smell speeding tickets...

I smell burning rubber!! :steer:

Hey guys, my name is Aaron and I live in NW Philadelphia, (Roxborough). Used to be really into Jeeps but got tired of their punyness. Now I'm driving and constantly working on a '94 80 series because I enjoy it's overbuilt awesomeness. We already have lots of family memories in it after one year of ownership. Have been camping, a couple of beach trips and a infamously memorable ski trip. Right now in a state of disrepair after a bad accident last year. It's gold up front and black Monstaliner from the A pillars back. If you see me rollin' down the street give me a wave, can't miss it. Here's a picture of it as it sits now.
image.jpg

Aaron- I followed the blurb about your ski trip accident last year. Awesome to hear that the 80 is still breathing! Gary

Lol yeah you would know Brian :) Champagne Metallic it is. Thanks for the kind words shmukster. I had a thread going there but you know how that goes, it's tough to keep up with all the work and document everything also. Maybe I'll post some updates once it's all painted and the Champagne Metallic is gone...

I'm Patrick and just became a member tonight at Coal Miner. I drive a 97 80 series and just picked up my long sought after Mustard 77. A few of us CLCC boys joined up tonight so we're hoping to get up this way on the regular and be active members of the club.

tmp_9961-IMG_74492081367438.jpg

tmp_9961-IMG_20150624_161702234912592153.jpg

So i got my FR-S on July 9th, love it already!!

IMG_4094.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom