Introduction Thread...Who are you, and what do you drive? (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi guys,

My name is Austin, originally from Hawaii but have been living in Maryland since '03. I daily drive a '96 FZJ80. I met some of you at different TLCA/Off-Road events. I am a part of CLCC and a few other guys from CLCC have also joined Keystone Cruisers. I bought my truck from Havertown, PA a year ago so that is another Pennsylvania connection for me to join the club. I like how you guys have monthly trail rides and look forward to wheeling with you. I am working on getting my truck armored before I hit the trail.

Cheers!
upload_2016-3-4_10-1-13.jpeg

Austin - Let me know any time you want to run up to PA for a run and I'll go with you.

Welcome to the club!

Yes Sir! Thank you.

...Waiting on at least my sliders.

Welcome Austin. Did you wheel any in Hawaii? East coast stuff will be a bit different from the pics I see. Also kajo on pirate was stationed in Hawaii for abit. He now lives in Md someplace. He has a first gen 4runner. Maybe you have met him.

Welcome Austin. Did you wheel any in Hawaii? East coast stuff will be a bit different from the pics I see. Also kajo on pirate was stationed in Hawaii for abit. He now lives in Md someplace. He has a first gen 4runner. Maybe you have met him.

Thanks jamarquardt22!
I used to have an old '89 Toyota pickup that I wheeled in Hawaii 16yrs ago but it was mostly mud,sand, and dirt hills... some rocks. I like the tight trails and terrain here on the east coast better. Don't get me wrong, there are some breathtaking places in Hawaii but you need a permit or you need to know people who know people of the property to enter.

I don't know Kajo but it be cool to chat with him about the island.

I love the 1st gens and just got back into it with my 3rd gen 4Runner 2yrs ago but am Very happy to have my first Land Cruiser!

Last edited:
Yeah. I remember him talking about the permits. He used to always have fishing poles in the rig. It gave him a reason to be on the trails. ;)

Hello All,

My name is Avi, Used to live in Chadds Ford, PA now living dead center of Delaware, Andy (Jamarquardt22) led me over this way, have been wheeling with him for years, he also introduced me to club leader Andy. I have a 1997 Toyota 4Runner, while it is not a Land Cruiser, my rear lift does consist of 80 Series Front Coils and Rear shocks and 80 series wheels, so does that count? lol

Some specs on the Truck, V6, Auto, 4.88 w/rear e-locker, skids and lots of dents.

Hope to get to see a lot of you on the trails!

@YotaFun I love the 3rd gen 4Runners too, I was shopping for one when I stumbled across my 80 series. Satoshi grill looks great...

My name is Kevin. I'm currently located in Glenmoore, PA... But moving into Philadelphia in the summertime.

I've been into Adventure style motorcycles for awhile.... Part of ADV Rider. However, a driver blew a stop sign and hit me while I rode my bicycle. That's what caused me to seek a cage capable of adventure and that led me to a 97 FZJ80 in North Carolina.

I would love to meet some of you and go wheeling together.

My name is Kevin. I'm currently located in Glenmoore, PA... But moving into Philadelphia in the summertime.

I've been into Adventure style motorcycles for awhile.... Part of ADV Rider. However, a driver blew a stop sign and hit me while I rode my bicycle. That's what caused me to seek a cage capable of adventure and that led me to a 97 FZJ80 in North Carolina.

Keep a eye out for upcoming events.

Hey Kevin,

You're practically around the corner, I'm in Chester Springs. Did you send Andy @caz an application form and payment? If so, I'll add you to the roster. We usually get together every third Saturday and wheel somewhere, either Rausch Creek Rausch Creek Off-Road Park or Anthracite http://www.aoaatrails.com/aoaa/

Our next run is Saturday April 16th. Come on out, even if you're not a member...yet.

Register for the Coal Mine Cruiser Classic...great event!

Greg

Hey Kevin,

You're practically around the corner, I'm in Chester Springs. Did you send Andy @caz an application form and payment? If so, I'll add you to the roster. We usually get together every third Saturday and wheel somewhere, either Rausch Creek Rausch Creek Off-Road Park or Anthracite http://www.aoaatrails.com/aoaa/

Our next run is Saturday April 16th. Come on out, even if you're not a member...yet.

Register for the Coal Mine Cruiser Classic...great event!

Greg
I wish I could join you! But I am possibly doing a 1HDT swap in the next few weeks. Hopefully I can make the event in June.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom