Im totally addicted. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RFB

97 FZJ80 LIFTED SC DUAL BATTERIES,37s
Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
Ive had my already built up fzj80 and when I bought her, I rationalized screw it Im almost 50 I want a truck thats point and shoot. I dont need to be building one. So I bought 80Bajabounds rig and within a day I started re wiring, replacing adding moving things.
and just for instance today in the mail
a package from YODa TEQ
a package from WIS END
3 factory light switches(ebay)
a package with wheel spacers
I cant stop "fixing" her.
rear drwers(built by me)
new yellowtop
rewired dual battery and will doing so again (dual batteries on drivers side)
17in ION rims
37in mud grapplers as the KM2s were beat and BF stopped making em in 16in
2sets of rigid lights
12K smittybilt X20
toughdog RTC stabilizer
AND THATS JUST SOME STUFF,plus I stay in contact with Mike(80Bajabound) because its like Im screwing his ex or I apoted his kid. and hes helpful but still cajoules me into improving his already magnificent build.
So much for "its already built, oney." "we dont have to do anything" LOl

Addiction is a pattern, so far you are simply acting on 1 decision.

When you start abbreviating the vehicles to fit your sig, that's when you know there's more to it.

That & when 75% of Mud vendors are in your contacts on your phone.

Addiction is a pattern, so far you are simply acting on 1 decision.

When you start abbreviating the vehicles to fit your sig, that's when you know there's more to it.

That & when 75% of Mud vendors are in your contacts on your phone.
All I need is more time, LOl

actually the wife found an 89 for 2500 with 97K orig local SOooooooooooooooooooooooooo

A 60-series? You're not addicted, you've got a broken brain.

I have 2. I might have just ordered some stuff for the 97. Earlier today I ordered door jam switches for the 94. While I was sitting in the dentist chair today I was running wire in my head for my next set of power outlets. Under hood lights are in the garage.

A 60-series? You're not addicted, you've got a broken brain.
Hey, what's wrong with 60's, besides being too awesome?
IMG_5019.JPG

Nice 60 but truth be told...your husband secretly covets your 80 :rolleyes:
Oh there is no secret about it, he's basically stolen it from me!

Do you go to meetings yet? My support group meets twice a month.

Have you begun burning vacation time to work on the Cruiser yet. Last year I used nearly three weeks of my allotted six weeks for major rebuild after my rollover and it's starting again this year; I took today off and loved every minute in the shop. I'll be out there by 7am tomorrow until my 50 year old body is beat at dinner time. Between the packages that constantly show up at my doorstep, the overtime I work to pay for them and the insane number of hours I have spent in the shop over the past three years, there is no denying my problem. I was ready to order a Tuffy console this morning but got stumped when it came time to decide between the one that secures a strereo/CB or the one that has one large compartment and a considerably larger arm rest area. So will it be a specific radio slot or a nice big arm rest????? How will I sleep tonight? :confused:

I have 2. I might have just ordered some stuff for the 97. Earlier today I ordered door jam switches for the 94. While I was sitting in the dentist chair today I was running wire in my head for my next set of power outlets. Under hood lights are in the garage.

I have a 94, got offered a 97 today with lockers for 6k.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom