I bought a 200, but I'm used to driving Tractors. (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Completely unedited. Right off my iPhone.

IMG_6743.jpeg

IMG_6730.jpeg

IMG_6701.jpeg

IMG_6704.jpeg

Another good time in this truck.

Was supposed to take the 60 to big bend but my buddy got sick. We were gonna make it an old truck trip.

Hopped in the 200 and took the wife and dog instead.

I really need to fix the valley place coolant leak. But it’s still running good. 282,000 miles. We’ve been driving it a ton.

IMG_1127.jpeg

Another great trip in this truck. Bought with 267k and I’m at 283k now. I have a new set of stock sized Michelins at home and I’ll soon do a bunch of upkeep to it.

IMG_1322.jpeg

IMG_1305.jpeg

IMG_1373.jpeg

New stock sized Michelins and a detail.

287,000 miles. 20k since we bought it in August.

I’m getting ready for a transmission service, pcv valve and differential service. Nothing is really wrong, just needs some love.

IMG_3170.jpeg

IMG_3171.jpeg

IMG_3175.jpeg

IMG_3183.jpeg

IMG_3184.jpeg

That’s a beautiful truck. You would never know it had that many miles based on looks. I doubt you could say the same about a rust belt truck.

Mrs. @HemiAlex circa 2025

1710946236909.png

That’s a beautiful truck. You would never know it had that many miles based on looks. I doubt you could say the same about a rust belt truck.
Thanks. There is literally no indicator of the mileage from the outside.

I didn’t pay retail, but that window sticker in the glovebox makes me feel wealthy.

me and you have identical mileage mint trucks
You completely understand what a value these are. The quality never stops.

do it

08 poverty spec rules. I love mine.

Best is how 16+ lc/lx owners look down at us like we are not human.
Not this owner! It’s amazing how similar your trucks look to my 2020. Same bones; they’re awesome.

do it

08 poverty spec rules. I love mine.

Best is how 16+ lc/lx owners look down at us like we are not human.

Its joyous
Not me! It's a beautiful vehicle and I actually prefer some aspects of the look to the newer model. Especially the back of the truck.

Almost 300k miles is awesome too.

Small service. I was going to do a full cooler flush on the trans but I decided to do two back to back pan exchanges about 1000 miles apart. I don’t want to risk breaking pan bolts.

I’ll do pan fluid exchanges about every oil change after that and see what color the fluid comes out at that point. I’ll run about 15 quarts of this $7 atf from Aisin through it.

The KDSS screws nearly gave me a heart attack. I’ve learned my lesson.

A mix of oem dealer parts and some rock auto oem equivalents.

IMG_3587.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom