How to get a diesel freak and an anti 1FZFE freak in the same place? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spoken like a true bachelor. (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Spoken like a true bachelor. (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Spoken like a true bachelor? You mean Danise' happiness is NOT key? :D

I thought I detected some sarcasm in Beno's post, along with the laughing smiley.

I think it's quite obvious where I stand on this issue.

Beno knows my wife well and he also knows that I get a beating on a regular basis. Just for good measure, Beno gets a beating too - sorta guilt by association kinda thing.

Look at it this way. Driving off-road is the best way to learn to drive, and you have Colin to think of...

Beno knows my wife well and he also knows that I get a beating on a regular basis. Just for good measure, Beno gets a beating too - sorta guilt by association kinda thing.

It's good to know I'm not the only one that gets a regular beating just so I know my place in this world.

It's good to know I'm not the only one that gets a regular beating just so I know my place in this world.

Now, you guys are scaring me! What is going to happen if I ever decide to take that leap? I would be in some deep schit!!!!!!!!

Well, except some of us like it :D

Now, you guys are scaring me! What is going to happen if I ever decide to take that leap? I would be in some deep schit!!!!!!!!

A man is not complete until he's married, then he's finished.

:lol:

I suspect Sarah told him that.

:popcorn:

wow, impressive work Ali! How does it feel now?

It feels about the same, perhaps a *tiny* bit smoother and it revs up very quickly w/o hesitation. The power gain, if any, is just too hard to tell

Stumbled on this thread by accident and now 30 minutes later im finished, thanks Ali :flipoff2:
Really cool read though, the cruiser force is strong in your group...wish i lived closer and could lend a hand from time to time. Maybe a move west is in order, hmm...

Stumbled on this thread by accident and now 30 minutes later im finished, thanks Ali :flipoff2:
Really cool read though, the cruiser force is strong in your group...wish i lived closer and could lend a hand from time to time. Maybe a move west is in order, hmm...
i highly recommend it...

Great thread, Ali. Glad I could read it from beginning to end in one sitting instead of the real-time drawn-out version. Never heard of either a broken sprocket tooth or loose freeze plug in the head on a 1FZE before, so I think you've paid all your dues for a long time now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom