How much is too much for a 100 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I may have a chance to buy a pristine condition 2007 100 series Land Cruiser. Zero rust one owner . Truck is immaculate.
But I’m curious to see if paying a premium is worth it ? Timing belt wp done just due to time , all maintence for the 50k done .
Especially in this market with everything over inflated .
How much is too much? It literally looks like it just rolled off the dealership in 2007.
Would this be a good investment and at what price ?

It has 50,000 miles on it?

I may have a chance to buy a pristine condition 2007 100 series Land Cruiser. Zero rust one owner . Truck is immaculate.
But I’m curious to see if paying a premium is worth it ? Timing belt wp done just due to time , all maintence for the 50k done .
Especially in this market with everything over inflated .
How much is too much? It literally looks like it just rolled off the dealership in 2007.
Would this be a good investment and at what price ?
If its rust free and only has 50K it would probably sell in the mid 40's or break the 50K barrier if you look at B&T history. They don't make anymore of them. I believe the 100 series is the best. Look at the price of the 200 series and what you get. Look at what the new 2024 will cost. I don't think the build quality will compare. The only true down side to the 100 is the gas milage and current cost of gas. If you have the money and the 100 series is your passion then snatch it up if you can.

I'd be a little paranoid to even park it outside if I paid more than $25,000 for it.
A guaranteed value insurance policy be a good idea if you paid more. And with that your miles driven would probably have a limit.
If you buy it at the right price flip it on Bring a Trailer and make some profit.

I'd be a little paranoid to even park it outside if I paid more than $25,000 for it.
A guaranteed value insurance policy be a good idea if you paid more. And with that your miles driven would probably have a limit.
If you buy it at the right price flip it on Bring a Trailer and make some profit.
Agreed , I would be afraid to even dirty it

A vehicle is an investment.

Stated value policy recommended.

Its worth what someone is willing to pay.

High risk for odometer fraud.

Words of wisdom from Arkansas!

$37,500.
It won't bother me in the least if that's what you have to spend to obtain this Land Cruiser.
BTW, if you think that LCs are risky investments, try collecting Aston Martins...

If its rust free and only has 50K it would probably sell in the mid 40's or break the 50K barrier if you look at B&T history. They don't make anymore of them. I believe the 100 series is the best. Look at the price of the 200 series and what you get. Look at what the new 2024 will cost. I don't think the build quality will compare. The only true down side to the 100 is the gas milage and current cost of gas. If you have the money and the 100 series is your passion then snatch it up if you can.
true toyota parts availability (like heard early 100 catalytic converter).

I say buy it! Just do your homework and check history for any fraud. :coffee:

Will be worth big $$$ on day, if not modded and kept stock

Wish I had a redo on the 28k mile Supra I sold in 2015 for $45k...
That’s exactly the issue , I want to purchase something I can use , and not hold on for someone else to enjoy or store in their garage . I don’t want to keep miles off of it for someone else ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom