h55f fifth gear oiler cap part number (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hi everyone
I am currently rebuilding a factory forty series h55f gearbox/ transfer and i have broken the fifth gear oiler cup. I have called Cowra Toyota to order a new one but they don't exactly know what it is that i am after. Dose anyone on this forum know what the part number is so they would understand what i need.
Any help will greatly be appreciated.

attention @beno he most likely knows it off the top of his head.

Unless it has changed recently, I bought one using p/n 3312436010 PIPE, OIL RECEIVER

It's called a PIPE, OIL RECEIVER, and is shown with the transfer case on the electronic parts catalog.

Yep, 33124-36010 is the part number. I just installed mine no more than 20 minutes ago.

Checked the location of Cowra Toyota, it's in New South Wales, Australia. Would think there a dealer could figure it out. Wondering if he said a 60 series of the same date he would have had better luck? While they got five speeds in the 83/84 4X series nothing like the number in the sixties series. Need to pick up a F/H input shaft for one. Gave a local dealer the part number. Was told it wasn't a good part number. I know I can get a new one out of Australia.

amayama or partsouq

needs to be a big enough order to make it worth it; It was $2.11 when I ordered it by the way.

Last edited:
amayama or partsouq

needs to be a big enough order to make it worth it; It was $2.11 when I ordered it by the way.

What kind of luck have had with amayama of having all the parts you ordered? Thinking about ordering some stuff. And want to be be sure everything I order is still available. Incomplete order would end up with parts that are worthless without others. Some parts I look up show they are NLA. Hear sometimes parts show available but aren't.

With Amaryama, if there's a subsequent part number... it shows up & I order that. So far so good (the AC crank pulley of a 3B showed up NLA and it worked out when I ordered the Diahatsu part instead). I use the EMS shipping as the most economical way to get it the me in the US. Normally 2 weeks to arrive at my door. If there's a delay because they ran out of stock and need to restock, the communication is pretty good. I usually wait till the entire order is filled to have them ship it.

There quite a bit that I can get through Amayama that I cannot get domestically in the US. So far it's been worth it for me.

Thanks for all the replies, went and showed them the actual part itself the they worked it out. Only cost around $4 au and should arrive the day after ordering.

Glad to hear it. I'm used to having to provide part numbers for pre 3/69 Land Cruisers. Generally they are pretty good about locating parts for Cruisers after that date. If I have a problem usually because I used the wrong name and look at a diagram with breakdown of the area of the part. Not sure how many dealers you have in your area. Found here some are better than others looking up parts. With as popular as the Land Cruisers were over there would figure you would have better support.

Unless you find a parts guy behind the counter that's dedicated or into Land Cruisers; it's difficult to find someone willing to put in the extra work to find what you need. The older guys have the work ethic but the younger peeps behind the counter lack the motivation. Most of the time I'm on my own to do the research and I show up with the part numbers. It's a good thing there's so many online resources these days. Hats off to the guys that did the leg work 15-20 years ago and figured things out.

I had a 65 FST about 15 years ago, but I just bought it for the top and sold it. Since I just acquired a 67 LV; I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to knowing what resources are available for the older trucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom