Good seat cover for 200 series? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Update: EKR responded with photos of fabric covers. This option is not listed under LC on their site, but they can do it.

Thinking about pulling the trigger on some black ones to match the interior and hopefully preserve the 20k mile original seats.

Photos are obviously of other make/model, but this is what they had...

1000006949.jpg

1000006953.jpg

1000006951.jpg

Update: EKR responded with photos of fabric covers. This option is not listed under LC on their site, but they can do it.

Thinking about pulling the trigger on some black ones to match the interior and hopefully preserve the 20k mile original seats.

Photos are obviously of other make/model, but this is what they had...

View attachment 3512217

View attachment 3512219

View attachment 3512220
Very cool. Are the prices for that material different? I will likely do the faux leather anyway, but good to have options. I wonder if they would do a group buy discount?

Very cool. Are the prices for that material different? I will likely do the faux leather anyway, but good to have options. I wonder if they would do a group buy discount?
I would definitely be in on getting a set if they can do a beige/tan set for an early LX. Honestly at their prices, any discount would just be a bonus.

I would definitely be in on getting a set if they can do a beige/tan set for an early LX. Honestly at their prices, any discount would just be a bonus.

I've sent them a note asking if there is any cost difference in cloth vs faux leather ($189 with code) and additional question regarding group buy discounts.

Regarding LX, they do have it listed on their site, however when I inquired regarding color options for cloth - black and grey is all that's available specifically for cloth.

I've sent them a note asking if there is any cost difference in cloth vs faux leather ($189 with code) and additional question regarding group buy discounts.

Regarding LX, they do have it listed on their site, however when I inquired regarding color options for cloth - black and grey is all that's available specifically for cloth.
Thanks. I’ll likely be in for all three rows. I found seat covers on Alibaba.com and I think that the EKR come from the same place….3 rows for $200 shipped from China. Might be able to get a decent deal if we ordered several of those.

Last edited:

I’d be fine with either the pleather or cloth as long as it’s beige..

Thanks. I’ll likely be in for all three rows. I found seat covers on Alibaba.com and I think that the EKR come from the same place….3 rows for $200 shipped from China. Might be able to get a decent deal if we ordered several of those.

For LC200, the EKR covers are listed at $200 for front row only, $300 for first and second row and $330 for all three rows.

For LC200, the EKR covers are listed at $200 for front row only, $300 for first and second row and $330 for all three rows.
Correct. Funny the 3rd row is only $30. I noticed that the other day when I was checking them out. Just throwing out the other option on Alibaba. I’m interested in the EKR mainly bc some of the feedback in this thread. 🤞

For a group buy they would need to know the number of people interested in cloth and leather covers separately. Cloth will be cheaper.

I would still like to see member covers that have installed these...

For a group buy they would need to know the number of people interested in cloth and leather covers separately. Cloth will be cheaper.

I would still like to see member covers that have installed these...
Did they say how many we needed to have committed? I’d be in for a full set (3 rows) of the leather covers.

Did they say how many we needed to have committed? I’d be in for a full set (3 rows) of the leather covers.
They did not. Just said they would need to know how many of each before giving a discount.

Tentatively, thus far we have...

1. Supra Turbo (LC, 08-15, cloth, black, 1st row only)
2. @lx200inAR (LX, 08-15, pleather, beige, 1st and 2nd rows)
3. @sleepycruiser (LC, 08-15, pleather, black, all 3 rows)
4. @bloc (LC, 08-15, cloth, black, 1st row only)

Last edited:
They did not. Just said they would need to know how many of each before giving a discount.

2. @lx200inAR (LX, 08-15, pleather, beige, all 3 rows)
Good to be on the list. I dont need a 3rd row.

I'm in. 13LC, cloth, black, 1st row only.

Hoping to hear from members that have them installed first. @ekolpack @Rusto did you ever receive and istall your EKR covers, any feedback that you could provide?
I got mine and they are excellent quality. The "leather" feels much better than the stock leather in my TLC200, very soft, supple feeling. Fit is excellent as well. I'm planning to do a video soon, just haven't had time, and weather has been crap here in the PNW.

I got mine and they are excellent quality. The "leather" feels much better than the stock leather in my TLC200, very soft, supple feeling. Fit is excellent as well. I'm planning to do a video soon, just haven't had time, and weather has been crap here in the PNW.
Great to hear, thanks for the feedback! Looking forward to the video :)

Meanwhile, I will reach out to the supplier and get estimates for the 5 below sets of covers with any discount they can provide.

5. @TigerInFL (LX, 16-21, pleather, black, all 3 rows)

Meanwhile, I will reach out to the supplier and get estimates for the 5 below sets of covers with any discount they can provide.

5. @TigerInFL (LX, 16-21, pleather, black, all 3 rows)

wishing they would come in tan or beige but I sent them an email and they said not at this time. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom