Good seat cover for 200 series? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great to hear, thanks for the feedback! Looking forward to the video :)
Honestly, the only thing I'm a bit concerned about is long-term durability. The leather feels so nice and soft and smooth and supple, that I'm not sure how well it will hold up over the years, especially under more harsh conditions. Time will tell....but if it can remain in reasonably good shape for 5-10 years of use, for the $$$, it's an absolute no-brainer and I'd happily buy another set when/if they degrade. It'd be worth it for the protection of the seat leather alone, to say nothing of the big upgrade in feel and looks. Again, only time will tell...

Sounds like you figured it out. Fwiw, we went with Covercratt. Custom, made in USA, real leather. They aren’t cheap but they look OE and have great customer service. They are 2 piece for the front, when I feel better, hopefully Spring, I will take the seats out and install properly.

IMG_4616.jpeg

IMG_4591.jpeg

72202868321__BC5DF2A0-33D1-48B5-9373-C72E0BAD7FF7.jpeg

wishing they would come in tan or beige but I sent them an email and they said not at this time. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
This is what they sent me from their pleather color palette lol so not sure they they told you no. I can ask EKR to provide a few better photos of beige/tan options so you and @lx200inAR can choose from.

image.png

@Supra Turbo Awesome. I think Beige/Yellow is the way I’d want to go. I bet the lighter ones match original better, but I think the darker will age better.

Beige & Yellow is kind of goofy name but I like that color.

Here's my next question. What pattern are these coming in? Is it like these two
1000006951.jpg

1000006953.jpg

or are we looking at this one style because they are not the same.

IMG_4616.jpg

Meanwhile, I will reach out to the supplier and get estimates for the 5 below sets of covers with any discount they can provide.

1. Supra Turbo (LC, 08-15, cloth, black, 1st row only)
2. @lx200inAR (LX, 08-15, pleather, beige, 1st and 2nd rows)
3. @sleepycruiser (LC, 08-15, pleather, black, all 3 rows)
4. @bloc (LC, 08-15, cloth, black, 1st row only)
5. @TigerInFL (LX, 16-21, pleather, black, all 3 rows)

@lx200inAR @sleepycruiser @bloc @TigerInFL I have coordinated a discount with EKR for the five of us. PM'd you further instructions a moment ago.

Awesome. Just wanted to make sure on what we are getting.
Regarding the pattern.. probably closer to the first two images you posted. Unfortunately it seems these are not "completely" custom and do not perfectly replicate the lines in factory seats. I've asked them if they could try to make them as close as possible to OEM and the quote below is what they responded with...

There is no guarantee that it will be exactly the same. It will be made according to our factory.

布艺灰.jpg

There is no guarantee that it will be exactly the same. It will be made according to our factory.

That doesn't really give me warm fuzzies. I think I am going to sit this one out, but I appreciate your hard work in trying to make this happen. I hope they are fantastic and fit like a glove when you get them.

Hello guys,

I’m in for the covers:

2016 LC200, LHD, front and second row, light khaki cotton. Shipment to Europe ;)

Okay, I finally made a video with a detailed look at these seat covers, not only installed, but also going through the installation steps. Watch til the end, because there is some operator error on the headrest and seatback that I clear up in the last 5 mins or so.

Last edited:
Also, if this was helpful, I get $5 off my next EKR order for anyone who uses this link

I might wanna grab matching back seat covers at some point, so it'd be cool to get a little discount. To be clear, a possible $5 credit played no part in the opinions expressed in my review.

I'll also say I HIGHLY recommend removing the entire seat to get the best results. Yes it'll take 10-20 minutes (or less) the remove the seat, but it'll save you WAY more time than that, and you'll have a much easier time getting much better results.

Okay, I finally made a video with a detailed look at these seat covers, not only installed, but also going through the installation steps. Watch til the end, because there is some operator error on the headrest and seatback that I clear up in the last 5 mins or so.

Man, thanks so much for making the video. All things considered, the covers look great!

Those look better than I thought they would! Thanks for the video!

Also, did I see the bottom of a Leslie cabinet in the background??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom