Getting logged-out when changing forums (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Had not happened to me for a few days, then last night it started happening again. Then I get a message error# 268d3 and everything went in lock down, computer talked to me til I pulled the battery. This is the only site I have ever had that happen. Any chance the problem is an adware/malware thing? Thats what google said was what attacked me. I am on firefox now no issues.

I'm getting it too. Seemed to be fine for awhile then came back. It's a lot less now, but still a pain.

Still no issues after dumping Edge in favor of Chrome, and of course 'cause of whatever @woody did.

I've been kicked off IE and Edge now. But not from my iPhone.

Obviously, it's an IE/Edge issue....still chasing, have escalated the issue past my sysadmin to the server. No clue at this point. Unable to replicated on my own Win10/Edge machine.

Chrome. Win.

Still having the same problem, ONLY on my work PC, IE11

I have been booted at least 5 times today.

Still having the same problem, ONLY on my work PC, IE11

I have been booted at least 5 times today.
Wish I had an answer...the issue has been pushed to the web server software company to see if they have a solution. My sysadmin has spent a fair amount of time diagnosing but we've obviously not found the issue.

I ran Edge for weeks on my Win10 machine and was unable to replicate....which makes finding a solution that much more difficult.

Is it perhaps related to something within your corporate infrastructure that we CAN'T fix? ie: antivirus, ISP, etc? My last corporate job was some years back, but they had things in place that made normal web surfing a pain, and they were constantly tweaking them...

Is it perhaps related to something within your corporate infrastructure that we CAN'T fix? ie: antivirus, ISP, etc? My last corporate job was some years back, but they had things in place that made normal web surfing a pain, and they were constantly tweaking them...

I have wondered if that may have been the issue all along, but with others chiming in with similar problems on IE I wasn't so sure. It is a mere inconvenience to log in all the time, not really a "problem".

Keep up the great site! Thank you.

Sometimes it logs me out when refreshing the forum or when I visit another webpage and come back (even if the tab with Mud is still opened).

Been pretty persistent the past week for sure. Today it's been fine...no boots/log outs.

I'll keep this one in mind. In just the last hour, I got booted about five times.:bang:

Keeping it in mind, will not help resolve the issue. Using the link and submitting it, will be the first step to finding a resolution for these issues. So far, no one has used it, so I can only assume, all is fine.

I am still having the same problem on my work PC running IE11, I have used the breakdown link above to report.

Is anyone else still having the problem, or is it just me?

For everyone getting logged out, if you visit multiple pages, do you remain logged out?

This page will help us get more info to track down this issue. Only use this page if you get logged out and before you log back in.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/breakfix/

Do you want me to use that link each and every time I get logged out?

Joining the party. I don't remember ever having the problem of getting booted until maybe 10 days ago and now I get booted at least 7-8 times a day. Been using the same computer with current updates the entire time. Windows 10 , IE11 at work. Been trying Chrome and while it happens less frequently it still happens.

Contacted Woody today about this issue and he pointed me here.

This problem happened multiple times today, but started weeks ago, using W10 with MS Edge browser. I do have Firefox installed also, so will give that a try, but I read that is happens in that browser also.

I have the breakfix link and will use it.

I experienced this problem on other Xenforo forums. the simple fix is to click the "stay logged in" button on the login page.
you will need to manually log out when you want to leave, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom