FREE! Thread for free stuff. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Furnace blower/ fan. I think the motor works but, I'm not 100% sure, and I don't really give a s***. :meh:

You want to suck the heat out of your shop, these things move some air.. .

Schnitzel's get it this week if no one pipes up.

20190428_105912.jpg

Furnace blower/ fan. I think the motor works but, I'm not 100% sure, and I don't really give a s***. :meh:

I use one of those at my deck door to my house in summer to blow cool air into the house in the evening. Pushes all the hot air out of the house through open windows in about 15min! Someone jump on this. I would if I didn't already have one....

How big is that thing? I might put it up in the shop attic, gets only about 140F in the summer up there.

View attachment 1964024

If cruiserpilot doesn’t take it I will!

How big is that thing? I might put it up in the shop attic, gets only about 140F in the summer up there.

140... more likely 200. Fans make a huge difference. Throw a thermostatic control and you’ll be laughing.

My attic used to get so hot it would melt wax until about 3 years ago when I bought an attic fan with thermostatic control.
As soon as it hits 90 degrees it kicks in and really makes a difference. The whole house is now cooler in the summertime.

My attic used to get so hot it would melt wax until about 3 years ago when I bought an attic fan with thermostatic control.
As soon as it hits 90 degrees it kicks in and really makes a difference. The whole house is now cooler in the summertime.

Gave up on the candle making business!?

Oh sure. Now you post them.
Just tore them out today. Gettin rid of all those fancy frills and gimmicks.. like carpet. It’s a major fire concern when you spill a drink on it around here.
B064DFE6-9490-427F-ABA6-97885C4B506F.jpeg
7B93B8A0-52D1-4FCB-8134-DD1CAE73B583.jpeg

Also I’m looking for a for decent drivers 60 seat i might give my left sterile nut for one.

Do the seats have to be stock? I’ve got a set of old Subaru seats I took out of the 60. They aren’t too
bad actually. Been stored properly. I’m back home by next weekend.

Have pair of 2005 Aveo seats in grey/black, bring tools and yank them out before I crush the toilet! (beer optional) Or take the whole car on your trailer for a brown one! (as in a hun bill, not a warm trunk beer)

Free!

Fj40 radiator no leaks in working condition fins are starting to degrade and the bottom hose nipple is a bit wonky.
D4B366A8-5B19-4187-AF30-C82E5C7C9F2E.jpeg

I will take it if you still have it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom