FREE! Thread for free stuff. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bj60 bumper corner

Man, you really don't want to throw away that 60 corner eh? Sadly I cut both bumpers of the blue 60 in half when I chopped the frame, and all 4 corners are now becoming impurities in a batch of rebar.

I have two fj40 rads to get rid of. Condition unknown.

Stainless 40 series bush bar thing. Clearly built at 3am in a mill shop. Possibly in the dark.

Makita chop saw. (wood)

Last edited:
Also have this 4x6 section of oak floor, not sure what it was for, maybe someone was into tap dancing and didn't want to **** up their flooring ?

Came with house ,
20190113_073248.jpg
kept it for 3 years thinking a use for it might come up. It hasn't.

Man, you really don't want to throw away that 60 corner eh? Sadly I cut both bumpers of the blue 60 in half when I chopped the frame, and all 4 corners are now becoming impurities in a batch of rebar.

I have two fj40 rads to get rid of. Condition unknown.

Stainless 40 series bush bar thing. Clearly built at 3am in a mill shop. Possibly in the dark.

Makita chop saw. (wood)
is that the same stainless bumper that i gave you? If so, it was off my old BJ70 and correct built in a mill north island on overtime no doubt!

is that the same stainless bumper that i gave you? If so, it was off my old BJ70 and correct built in a mill north island on overtime no doubt!

Ha, no different one, I have no idea what happened to that one, had it on my 70 for a couple years till I built something. this is sorta shaped like the 40 front. squarish, the stainless in it was worth more before it was welded together...:lol:

I've been looking, but does anyone have a smaller wood stove with 6” chimney
pipe for sale? For my shop. I’ve been scouring usedVic/Nanaimo etc, but
not having much luck.

Free contest!

First person to correctly identify this Toyota Landcruiser part
wins these three stainless magnetic parts bowls.
Prize available for pick at my leisure.

Free!

Wheels two 15 inch that fit a cruiser seapotato has the other two.
B5DF5F0A-EDFD-43C3-9772-45FF90D1AD99.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom