*FREE* stuff for local pick up - Anything and everything goes (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've got one I can definitely give you for free. The other two may have homes, if that changes I will let you know.
It's just sitting in my back yard if you want it, shoot me a PM, I will be home all evenings this week and will be off work on friday

80 series (1996) , GREY 3rd row seats in excellent condition - free. Local pick up only. Been stored indoors for 10 years in a closet. Time to go.

100 series AHC factory torsion bars and what I believe are a pair of stock 80 series rear springs removed along with AHC (have all the AHC parts but am unsure what to do with them yet).

Factory roof rack things and associated cross bars.

Slee bumper to suit 100 Series. It’s been in a nasty accident which has bent it out of shape; I thought maybe I could do something with it but it’s way over my level of skill. Come grab it or it’ll be heading down to the scrap yard.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Slee bumper to suit 100 Series. It’s been in a nasty accident which has bent it out of shape; I thought maybe I could do something with it but it’s way over my level of skill. Come grab it or it’ll be heading down to the scrap yard.

View attachment 2060775

View attachment 2060776
What part of town? I’ll take it :)

I’ve got a buddy in tucson who can pick it up tonight

Last edited:
Couple things I found while cleaning the garage today.

Passenger headrest is a little better than the driver, but they should be interchangeable.
Passenger back heating element - I found it after I had the seat back together -_-
New LSeat center console cover. It's made for a different sized console (JDM perhaps?). I didn't want to mess with it. I think you could make it work but mine was in good shape so I didn't bother.

IMG_20190817_191025.jpg

IMG_20190817_191057.jpg

IMG_20190817_191041.jpg

Couple things I found while cleaning the garage today.

Passenger headrest is a little better than the driver, but they should be interchangeable.
Passenger back heating element - I found it after I had the seat back together -_-
New LSeat center console cover. It's made for a different sized console (JDM perhaps?). I didn't want to mess with it. I think you could make it work but mine was in good shape so I didn't bother.

View attachment 2060929

View attachment 2060932

View attachment 2060933
Hmmmm i may want the heating element, i need to do some research on what I should put into the 80

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom