*FREE* stuff for local pick up - Anything and everything goes (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Huge drop hitch (free but I am keeping the 2" ball)

20200330_135052_resized.jpg

@medtro

@medtro

Thanks. Waiting for a free 80 before I can take the free seats.

20200416_154451.jpg

Like new comes with the poker, brush, etc. I don't think it's ever seen a fire.

Quarantine garage clean

99 cruiser rear axle with backing plate for brakes

Brake calipers 99 cruiser
Front brake calipers 2008 cruiser 160k on them. Swapped over to tundra
Used 2008 cruiser outer tie rod ends.
Still good, dont need after the tundra swap

2 pair 2008 OEM fog lights

19 gallon water tank, 48x12x16
20200501_103128.jpg

Jerry can water tank?
20200501_103531.jpg
20200501_103513.jpg

Maytag washing machine. 5 yrs old, control board went out. Still spins motor is good. XL top loader.
20200501_120619.jpg

Quarantine garage clean

View attachment 2291815

Jerry can water tank?
View attachment 2291816View attachment 2291818

Maytag washing machine. 5 yrs old, control board went out. Still spins motor is good. XL top loader. View attachment 2291820

That washer has a 10yr warranty sticker they should fix it :)

That washer has a 10yr warranty sticker they should fix it :)
It's all in the fine print. The motor an drive are covered. The control panel is not.

It's all in the fine print. The motor an drive are covered. The control panel is not.

Have you done a Google search on the cost of the board? We have a eleven year old Kenmore. The selector knob on the front was going crazy and hard to get set where you wantes it. Like most things sold today new washers have more functions than would ever get used. Quick search showed it was made by Whirlpool. Plenty of option for a replacement control boards. Went with a $130 one with a longer warranty. Figure get a couple of years still ahead of buying a new one. The desision was my wife's. In the past had a old Gibson refrigerator I kept running. My wife finally she didn't care if I could fix she wanted a new one. Still don't know why. I'm sure avocado green will come back any time. :meh:

Have you done a Google search on the cost of the board? We have a eleven year old Kenmore. The selector knob on the front was going crazy and hard to get set where you wantes it. Like most things sold today new washers have more functions than would ever get used. Quick search showed it was made by Whirlpool. Plenty of option for a replacement control boards. Went with a $130 one with a longer warranty. Figure get a couple of years still ahead of buying a new one. The desision was my wife's. In the past had a old Gibson refrigerator I kept running. My wife finally she didn't care if I could fix she wanted a new one. Still don't know why. I'm sure avocado green will come back any time. :meh:

Knowing Patric all option were looked at and no stone went unturned

The failing control board was the excuse to get a front loader.

Honestly every appliance expert we spoke to said the control boards on that unit are crap, the washer never worked well to begin with because of the California reduced water consumption, and the washer wasnt worth repairing. A recycler passed on it for 30$. We got a new one the day it died....just thought someone might want the stainless drum for a fire pit. The huge capacity is /was the only saving grace of that washer.

Quarantine garage clean

View attachment 2291815

Jerry can water tank?

Maytag washing machine. 5 yrs old, control board went out. Still spins motor is good. XL top loader. View attachment 2291820
Does the rear axle have a locker? Or is it just the bones?

It is just one rear axle shaft.
20200501_182041.jpg
20200501_182041.jpg

Any with a gas dryer? I was just informed ours does not heat.
Check your high limit thermal sensor and thermostat. My LG has been doing that for a few months and I would just unplug it, have my daughter reach in through side panel and press the reset button. Now that we've moved, I've overhauled the dryer, replacing all the sensors, belt, pulley, etc. and converted to propane for about $200 and it runs like a top!

Quarantine garage clean

View attachment 2291815

Jerry can water tank?

I can take the washer but I can't pick it up until probably the weekend, I'm up in Glendale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom