*FREE* stuff for local pick up - Anything and everything goes (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've got this stuff free for the taking.

Jim

2 1/2 exhaust pipe
20190818_131710.jpg

Fan shrouds no idea for what.
20190526_170603.jpg

Misc. tap handles. Can be used for shifter handles. Big PBR and Schlitz gone,
20180817_165556.jpg

Vintage stop light. Was used on a rat rod I had. Works.
stop light.jpg

This fan.
20180825_165855.jpg

Have four 31"x10.50"x15" on aftermarket wheel spoke rim. 6 bolt pattern. These hold air but are only good for rollers.

No you don't. Only draw back to the home we bought back in 07 was it had a pool. When my wife retired in 16 drained it. If I needed the room would probably fill it in. Figure if when we're ready to sell even if it cost a fortune to make it usable will be way ahead of the water, power, chemicals and someone to maintain while we're gone.

No you don't. Only draw back to the home we bought back in 07 was it had a pool. When my wife retired in 16 drained it. If I needed the room would probably fill it in. Figure if when we're ready to sell even if it cost a fortune to make it usable will be way ahead of the water, power, chemicals and someone to maintain while we're gone.

Yeah from an adulting standpoint you are totally right... but from a "it's hot and I want a pool" standpoint, I wish I had a pool hahaha. I got dirt from someone who added a pool a while back, and it was way more than I needed and idk what to do with it now.

Back in 83 put in a pool to try and make my now ex-wife happy. Relocated and upgraded the fuse box with one three phase fuse holder to a full three phase panel. Relocated meant attic work in the summer. Then hand dug trench around the were the hole was dug to relocate the sewer line. I know this was in July because it was July fourth when I found the gas line that blue stake said was in the yard behind us. Because we going to pay for the damn thing twelve months of the year put in a unground spa so get some use out it year round. That meant running an1 1/4" gas line thru the attic. This was around the time when APS who still had the natural gas at the time has a few explosions from cracked gas lines under ground. Because of that to run a underground gas line required a very expensive engineer report on the ground and thru the attic was a much cheaper route. To top it off SRP had me hook up the power to the new fuse box and said once I had a green tag they would run now lines to the pole. Only pulled the common and two eggs up thru the weatherhead and left the high leg hoping to let SRP handle when they ran new overhead lines. My one year old son has a seizure at the grocery store. So when I got home after 8:00 PM got the A/C condenser wired up and pulled the high leg up thru the old weatherhead hot and wired to the new panel. So A/C was working and shut the cooler off. Needless to say it's a summer I will never forget and probably one of the reasons I dislike pools.

Saggy passenger side visor for 80 series (97) for parts. It’s got the droops, but a good light and vanity mirror. I just hate to throw it out if someone needs to cannibalize something from it. I’m cleaning out my garage so there may be more to follow.

I too am cleaning out the garage and have finally decided to part with both of my OEM Oak colored visors which look great but droop as well as my 2x LX 3rd row seats and another set of 80 series 40th anniversary dual/tone 3rd row seats. Bulk trash pickup is coming this week so speak up quickly if you're interested.

I too am cleaning out the garage and have finally decided to part with both of my OEM Oak colored visors which look great but droop as well as my 2x LX 3rd row seats and another set of 80 series 40th anniversary dual/tone 3rd row seats. Bulk trash pickup is coming this week so speak up quickly if you're interested.

Assume the two tone 40th are tan/brown? What color are the LX seats?

Last edited:
Saggy passenger side visor for 80 series (97) for parts. It’s got the droops, but a good light and vanity mirror. I just hate to throw it out if someone needs to cannibalize something from it. I’m cleaning out my garage so there may be more to follow.

in case any one is interested... you can pull of the plastic mounting bracket, and then install it on a 100 series visor and then bolt it back into the 80 :) Ask me how I know

If the 3rd row seats are brown and or tan, I will take them.

80 series rear DS bumper cover... With chrome. Part 52107-60060

Mud Flaps 76608-60011 and 76607-60011

Located in Flagstaff. Can meet in N Valley

IMG_20191016_210038254.jpg

Did you end up getting some 3rd row seats? I have a set of tan seats that are in perfect condition if you want them, they are yours.

I would probably take them as the ones I did get are missing pieces and can’t be mounted. I will pm you my number.
Thanks
Bryan

I would probably take them as the ones I did get are missing pieces and can’t be mounted. I will pm you my number.
Thanks
Bryan

These are 100 series third row seats, not what I was looking for. Still available from Joey if somebody else can use them.

These are 100 series third row seats, not what I was looking for. Still available from Joey if somebody else can use them.

The best possible outcome to miscommunication = making a new friend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom