Found a parts 62 here in SC (pics) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It has arrived! Looks like there's a lot of good stuff there. Next, i need to start putting a price list together for all the parts requested thus far. Once that is done i will post who i have down for each part and contact them individually with the price.

Meanwhile, lets try to arrange a day to start tearing this thing apart!

Special thanks to Alan for graciously letting us keep it at his place, and JP for helping me wrench on my cruiser today.

:beer:

Hey Alan, I found a 40, if I buy it can I hide if from my wife at your place?

YEAH!!!!

I'm excited!!!! :grinpimp: Christmas is gonna come early this year. Hopefully the cruiser gods haven't marked me off their list.

Ghen sent you a pm. Can't wait to get some power steering in my piggy.

Who in the club has done a PS conversion? I wouldnt mind some help when I get to it.

I'm off friday and sunday this week. Next week I think I'm free thursday and friday with again a day off on the weekend( most likely sunday). So I'm game for any of those days. Just let me know what i need to do with helping out with anything. Thanks G!!!!

Matt

I am free almost any evening. Although most Sundays I am busy. Just have to let me know, where it is? in G-ville? getting somewhat excited.

Gehn I am more than glad to go up there any afternoon, can't help on the weekends till after the Flordia state game though...........of course the stuff I want is probally going to be the last to come off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom