Found a parts 62 here in SC (pics) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well Gehn just my 2 cents is if you're not gonna get the body then you need to talk to the guys on here who want the body and drive train parts and come up with a firm price on the pieces thru them. Enough to make up most of the money, then obviously the smaller things like myself and others have asked for will pay you money to make up the rest. Does that make sense? And I know we are all friends here so I would hope you would have no problems getting your money. And you're the one puttin up the money...I would hate to see you buy it and then not get anything from this 62....so don't give it all away before you get anything Gehn. Just my 2 cents. Chuck

Storage

Ghen, Storage is not a problem. You've seen the NW S.C. storage facility. Bring it, Park it. No Problem, always willing to help good friends. :D

Where is the guy located?

And how long are we talking to tear it down? I can use other parts of the body, but not sure what can be cut and replaced. And I certainly do not have the skills or mode to be able to do these things. If one of us knows how to do some of this stuff, then I might be able to help with a place to put it.
We have an ordinance here about "junk" cars, they usually give us a little while b/f they Police :) visit the house and then give you about a week to get it moved. (Wouldnt be the first time I got a visit about this) :) I could also check a few other places I know of besides my house if need be. I guess I am saying I am here if we cant get it b/c of a place. This will have to go aver with the wife as well.
Down side from where I live is that I am not real close to many of you. :(

Ghen you are still getting the drivers doors right?

I guess we need to figure prices on this stuff. We are all friends and I definately want us all to get an equal deal on the parts we want. Can we make a list again for parts each of us are getting then maybe we can see ho wevenly we need to spread the $.

Well no one has really included me into the picture, but I still want to be thrown into the parts bucket. Has anyone claimed the tailgate door/ rear window? If not you can put me down for that. I have alot of parts that I wouldn't mind having, or at least inspecting and if they are good then I could be thumbs up. I'm willing to put out anywhere from 100 to 200 bones for the parts that i need/want.

Matt

Hard40 said:
Ghen, Storage is not a problem. You've seen the NW S.C. storage facility. Bring it, Park it. No Problem, always willing to help good friends. :D

We're on guys! :cool:

I'll call him today. We are looking at <$700 shipped to Alan's place. I am pretty sure i can get that back out of it. What I'll do is when the truck gets here, I will assess the condition of the parts and price them out for everybody. But i can guarentee they will be priced much lower than cruiserparts and without the shipping! what ever the club doesn't pick up will be put on MUD and whats left will be scrapped.

Alan, please PM me your phone # so we can discuss this more. Thanks!

Thats frickin awesome!!!!!

I'm ready to do some pickin!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Sounds good ghen, keep me filled in so I can make sure and set aside the money for the PS parts. I'm ready to go PS and SOA on the pig.

Saaaaweeeattt does the wrenching party start Sunday at noon???? Seriously if you need any help I am there, course I will probaly be there anyways just to look her over as long as Alan doesn't mind us being around :D

Sounds good, and keep us posted, stinking taxes came out on the rental house this week, wifes about to crap a brick and I kinda am too :( hopefully will figure out something.

VTCruiser said:
looks like we are taking delivery late sunday morning! Alan, is this going to be ok? I'll call you when it is confirmed.

Sunday is good!

let us know when the wrenchin part is, I'm going to need at least a weeks notice to get off, if I'm already not off. Thanks again fellas!

gehn,

I'm posting this list of parts from "cruiser critical" to "not so vital". If you could let me know what you have in you arsenal of parts and give me a price, I would be very much apperciative.

1. skidplates
2. washer arms
3. battery tray
4. tailgate/liftgate
5. hood
6. upper dash instrument cluster panel( the speedo/radio bracket)
7. steering wheel

If you don't have some of these items, so biggie. I might be in the market for other parts. I'd also like to see whats left over after all the parts have been pulled. You never know what you might need on down the line. THANKS!!!!

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom