For Sale / Wanted To Buy (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm in the market for an offset smoker if you know of anyone that is looking to upgrade or is tired of theirs.

80 bumper for sale. The grey is plastidip and will peel off if you don’t like it. Black is bedliner. License plate light mount included if you want (lights not).

53ADAE75-0804-41E6-AB0F-A41B8A5A70C2.jpeg

I have a 92 80 series semi float rear axle with disc brake conversion.

FREE, come get it out of here!

I have lots of 80 series doors, fenders, hoods, lift gates, tail gate, various other parts. I want them all gone. Come make me an offer and take it all. Tired of looking at all of it. Low ball offers welcome :)

I'll not make a deal here, come look

80 doors with manual windows?

I have a 92 80 series semi float rear axle with disc brake conversion.

FREE, come get it out of here!

I have lots of 80 series doors, fenders, hoods, lift gates, tail gate, various other parts. I want them all gone. Come make me an offer and take it all. Tired of looking at all of it. Low ball offers welcome :)

I'll not make a deal here, come look
What about the rear doorsill trim pieces?

Do any of you guys have brackets to relocate 40-series mirrors to the windshield from the doors? I used a convex mounted to the left of the visor on the windshield the last two years but would really like to have a passenger side mirror if at all possible. I have rectangle mirror heads already (spares) but am looking at getting brackets to relocate or new arms. I see where CCOT has brackets and arms new so that may be my best option. Just thought I would check locally first.

Do any of you guys have brackets to relocate 40-series mirrors to the windshield from the doors? I used a convex mounted to the left of the visor on the windshield the last two years but would really like to have a passenger side mirror if at all possible. I have rectangle mirror heads already (spares) but am looking at getting brackets to relocate or new arms. I see where CCOT has brackets and arms new so that may be my best option. Just thought I would check locally first.
I think I have a spare set...

Thanks. Just let me know when you have a chance. I am in no hurry.
Well, I’m glad I went looking for them. Turns out I have the carb fan I was hunting down and part of the harness it interfaces with. I also found the unobtainium ambulance door wire cover that fits the later model 40’s. Here are the mirror brackets, lemme know if this is what you are looking for.
B75E44BD-6BFA-4F44-90B2-545FF84EC53A.jpeg

Yes. That's what I am looking for. Let me know what you want for them.

Well, I’m glad I went looking for them. Turns out I have the carb fan I was hunting down and part of the harness it interfaces with. I also found the unobtainium ambulance door wire cover that fits the later model 40’s. Here are the mirror brackets, lemme know if this is what you are looking for.
View attachment 1678708

Love finding stuff you thought you had lost.

<SOLD> I have two sets of 4.56 NITRO brand 9.5 inch ring and pinions for sale. They were purchased from Tarheel 4WD about 4 years ago and have about 3000 miles on them. New they sell for $220 per axle. My asking price is $200 for both sets OBO. Local pickup preferred in the Charlotte area, or can bring them to the Relic Run next weekend.

Contact me at SeriesLR(at)gmail(dot)com

Last edited:
Im looking for the passenger side HVAC vent bezel for 95-97 80 series. I'm tired of looking at an otherwise pristine interior with new leather seat covers with this giant blemish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom