For Sale / Wanted To Buy (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a $1,000 certificate for 4 Michelin Tires that I now don't think I will be needing that expires in the fall. Won it at a silent auction for $725 to benefit the non profit my wife works at. Anybody interested at $700?? They ship the tires straight to you and you will then have to pay someone to mount/balance them.
If they are good for bfg ill take it .

If they are good for bfg ill take it .
I am checking to see if that is the case as it doesn't say on the certificate. Will let you know what I hear. Also noted that the certificate is only good 6 months from date of issue which was October 15, 2017. So tires would need to be ordered by April 15.

Confirmed good for BFG tires, PM sent

I thought that might help

New, never installed specter sliding rear windows for 60 series. Weatherstrip and everything is there except a pack of sheet metal screws for 1 side. $300/OBO.

Trying to raise money for a new project.

I also have a complete set of 5 60 series wheels I'd consider selling. Not perfect, but in very good shape. I can txt pictures. Make me an offer if you're interested.

Will now be splitting these up if anyone needs just one. 18" rims from Tundra with center caps. Tires are not good. $90 for all 3 together and $40 each separately. One is already spoken for so 3 still available.

IMG_0820.jpg
IMG_0821.jpg

Come on down to JT's Tire Barn! Just in, Five 16" 100 series rims; Four are painted black (with center caps) and have General Grabber Tires with about 7-10k miles left and spare is not painted and has Michelin LTX tire with lots of tread.
Please bring the kids and trailer & come see us as wife is not pleased that I have 14 tires/rims at the house plus more parts than someone who is not in the business of restoring Land Cruisers should have!
$200 for all 5
Selling as I found five 18" 200 series rims for the princess's 100 series, photo below:

100 series rims1.jpg
100 series rims2.jpg

200 series rims 2.jpg

Last edited:
I guess I’ll continue with the current theme! I have 4 16” lx470 wheels, tires are Yokohama Geolander. 3 are in great condition and one has a scuff near the center. Missing one center cap. $100

C76BCB4A-1478-4116-BF0F-89BBB0A246BD.jpeg
3B654785-7A28-4EC1-BDA2-8A5985EF0308.jpeg
5A209E27-4A14-4DA2-B92C-03B6F1553BAF.jpeg
D735BC9F-F5E5-4BAD-BBB9-37DBA0103538.jpeg
8CF468E8-AB7C-4EA1-999B-D02D8A03E2EE.jpeg

Come on down to JT's Tire Barn! Just in, Five 16" 100 series rims; Four are painted black (with center caps) and have General Grabber Tires with about 7-10k miles left and spare is not painted and has Michelin LTX tire with lots of tread.
Please bring the kids and trailer & come see us as wife is not pleased that I have 14 tires/rims at the house plus more parts than someone who is not in the business of restoring Land Cruisers should have!
$200 for all 5
Selling as I found five 18" 200 series rims for the princess's 100 series, photo below:

View attachment 1642276 View attachment 1642277

View attachment 1642278

Will these fit 6x hubs?

Will these fit 6x hubs?

Do you mean hubs that have 6 posts for lug nuts? No, they have 5 so can't work on an 80 series or older. I am coming to Atlanta Friday and can bring them down and drop off at Peter Merriams shop in Duluth off Buford Hwy until someone can pick them up at their convenience. He is happy to hold them.

Did not notice 5 vs 6

Anyone have a passenger side 3rd row seat for a 100 series in tan they would be willing to part with? I purchased this vehicle with it seized closed and I can't seem to get it open. Very frustrating. Let me know what you have available! Thanks!

Anyone have a passenger side 3rd row seat for a 100 series in tan they would be willing to part with? I purchased this vehicle with it seized closed and I can't seem to get it open. Very frustrating. Let me know what you have available! Thanks!

I'd be willing to sell you both for a decent price if you can't find a single available.

Will now be splitting these up if anyone needs just one. 18" rims from Tundra with center caps. Tires are not good. $90 for all 3 together and $40 each separately. One is already spoken for so 3 still available.

View attachment 1640076 View attachment 1640077

These have all sold! Still have the 5 100 series rims & tires! Come on down and see us at JT's Tire Barn!

Anyone parting out a 60 Or 62?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom