For Sale / Wanted To Buy (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Remember you still have to weld it up...

Anyone interested in a group buy of 1990 - 1997 FJ80/FZJ80 winch bumper kit ?
I was quoted $125 each for shipping one, or like $175 for 3-5 units.. on a pallet. Company owner said he was about to run a 5% off sale...
I would be interested if there was a way to get it from wherever you are to me near raleigh. I may even go front and rear.. I guess in that case it might make sense for me to find one person here to get in on it.

If have them shipped to Royston and would be okay meeting people in greenville...

Cool design but uber heavy.

FOR SALE: I've got 4 18" rims from a Toyota Tundra with center caps and tires that have minimal tread left on them. Rims have minor scrapes and some bubbling. Paid $120 for the set a few months ago and was going to put them on the daughter's 100 series but came across a set of 200 series rims in Atlanta with good tires. Note you will need spacers for the caps to fit the front hubs or do some creative modification to the caps to fit. Others have said you can use Land Cruiser 100 series caps with success.

FOR SALE: I've got 4 18" rims from a Toyota Tundra with center caps and tires that have minimal tread left on them. Rims have minor scrapes and some bubbling. Paid $120 for the set a few months ago and was going to put them on the daughter's 100 series but came across a set of 200 series rims in Atlanta with good tires. Note you will need spacers for the caps to fit the front hubs or do some creative modification to the caps to fit. Others have said you can use Land Cruiser 100 series caps with success.

If you would split them up, I would be interested in one for my spare. If not, I understand. Its hard to find just one.

If you would split them up, I would be interested in one for my spare. If not, I understand. Its hard to find just one.
PM sent.....

ONSC is doing a group buy on ARB. The thread is for an 80 Series winch bumper but the order is coming from ARB and other stocked items can be done too. Looks like someone is getting a 100 series bumper and I added springs to my order.

Get your name on the list by the 15th but remember the delivery is in Raleigh. Hoping @Trollhole decides to manufacture their own before.

Call for pricing.
Adam Easley
Internet Parts Department
Fred Anderson Toyota
919-810-4382

80 Series Group Buy on ARB Front Bumper from FAT

1985 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ70 Diesel

Screen Shot 2018-02-15 at 4.23.07 PM.png

Where? ^^ Academy??^^

I have a $1,000 certificate for 4 Michelin Tires that I now don't think I will be needing that expires in the fall. Won it at a silent auction for $725 to benefit the non profit my wife works at. Anybody interested at $700?? They ship the tires straight to you and you will then have to pay someone to mount/balance them.

Michelin and BFG are together now, someone should be able to use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom