Builds Fly By Night (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Picked up some of Eastwood’s X-Mat for the headliner (1/4” thick). Laid that in, put the overhead rack in for the last time. Filled the large voids with Dynaliner (3/4” thick).
Prior to all that, painted the underside and outer side of the drip rail with the “Pure White” Acrolon.

From this point, I’m done with doing anything else on the rotisserie. Need to gather everything for the fuel pump setup and get that installed along with the sending unit. Once that’s done, the tub goes back on the frame.

5A59F50F-A427-4C76-9A1D-1ECED8AAAA5D.jpeg

23EC4306-0F5A-456B-940B-664CB17918E3.jpeg

E684040D-84D2-47C2-B2DF-FC237E9592B3.jpeg

I've always been scared to drill into the roof, but really should have since I've got to now in order to get electric up in the tent. With all the weight on mine it would sure help to have it bolted like yours. 👍

Picked up some of Eastwood’s X-Mat for the headliner (1/4” thick). Laid that in, put the overhead rack in for the last time. Filled the large voids with Dynaliner (3/4” thick).
Prior to all that, painted the underside and outer side of the drip rail with the “Pure White” Acrolon.

From this point, I’m done with doing anything else on the rotisserie. Need to gather everything for the fuel pump setup and get that installed along with the sending unit. Once that’s done, the tub goes back on the frame.

View attachment 2807491

View attachment 2807492

View attachment 2807493
Whoa! Body is going back on the frame???

Isn't that crazy when the project goes from taking things apart to putting them back together?

Glad everyone had a good time out at SSS2021! While that’s been going on, I’ve been over here ordering parts, getting deliveries almost every day adding puzzle pieces to this one little system. This is probably better suited to the hardcore section, so bear with me.

11”x11” Holley Hydramat for the pick-up/pre-filter
Bosch 044 as an in-tank pump
1/2” -8AN inlet plumbing
3/8” -6AN outlet plumbing
Banjo adapters top and bottom with a total pump length of 9-1/2”.
The vertical orientation shown is subject to change.

DDE44386-031B-45B8-ACE2-B4C84290F808.jpeg

Glad everyone had a good time out at SSS2021! While that’s been going on, I’ve been over here ordering parts, getting deliveries almost every day adding puzzle pieces to this one little system. This is probably better suited to the hardcore section, so bear with me.

11”x11” Holley Hydramat for the pick-up/pre-filter
Bosch 044 as an in-tank pump
1/2” -8AN inlet plumbing
3/8” -6AN outlet plumbing
Banjo adapters top and bottom with a total pump length of 9-1/2”.
The vertical orientation shown is subject to change.

View attachment 2822290
You got the good wrenches too, nice 😎

Getting there, Bubba! My brain and my bank account are on overload!
Made some progress tonight - the click-lock studs are epoxied down and the Hydramat is in the tank (had to source the epoxy from a place called Aircraft Spruce since for some oddball reason beyond my knowledge it isn’t included with the kit🤷🏻‍♂️).
Monkeyed around with the pump orientation and think I came up with a winner. So weird - thought I’d have plenty of room for everything in this tank, but it’s actually pretty tight. Final positions of the sending unit and discrimination valve are still to be determined also. Both will have to take up residence somewhere else on the tank as there will be no room on the hat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom