Parting Out FJ62 (Red) in MS (UPDATED 10-22-18) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

EGR valve & glove box grab bar?
Grab bar is definitely gone. I think the EGR also went with the complete fuel injection system, but just to be sure, can you elaborate on exactly what you need (and where the one you need is located?) Thanks.

Grab bar is definitely gone. I think the EGR also went with the complete fuel injection system, but just to be sure, can you elaborate on exactly what you need (and where the one you need is located?) Thanks.
Mounts to the side of the intake manifold with three bolts. A large accordion pipe is attached to the bottom.

union-manguera-eje-posterior-samurai-1980-1992 90404 10018.jpg

does the rear axle have a union for the breather that looks like this?

shipped to 28461

thanks

do you have rear mudflaps?
thanks
Actually, I have run across two, excellent complete sets........but I don't want to separate them (and like anything that has become SO hard to find, the sets will be higher than in the past) $250 + shipping is what I'm seeing non-US versions going for, but I'll sell my US versions for that.

Are those seatbelt brown? Do you have brown window winders and lock pulls? Do you have a power antenna?

Thanks,

Andrew

Are those seatbelt brown? Do you have brown window winders and lock pulls? Do you have a power antenna?

Thanks,

Andrew
I no longer have any brown seatbelts, but I have two or three window cranks (maybe all 4). I'll look. (Unusual truck if you're looking for window cranks for a 62!) Power antenna was trashed before I got the truck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom