FJ60 Bull Bar/Bumper/Rack questions (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey gang...looking for everyones input on the options for front & rear bumpers as well as safari racks....
I know there is ARB, Trail Tailor..but looking for a good suggestion or a good thread to follow. Having a tough time finding threads on each.. Any help would rock...or just a slap in the face telling me to find it on my own is cool too..hahaha. Thanks, Gang!

image.jpg
image.jpg
Check out 4 plus products I have his rear bumper on my 60 and love it. Have a ARB up front

Last edited:
I'm only making one-off custom bumpers these days. But, I'd be happy to discuss racks if you wish.

Gallery

As far as production bumpers look at 4PlusProducts or @lcwizard here and also Costa Fabrications or @RDC76 has a 60 in the works if memory serves.

Jason

Last edited:
here's a couple rack pics. I have a RTT on there now...and....I'm the 60

Bear lake.jpg

cardinalfj60 and martins40.jpg

Maybe check out racks in the 80 series section too, as any rack that fits the roof of an 80 will also fit the 60.

I like the Front Runner style flat racks, keeping the vehicle "garage friendly" too. Flat rack, touring (RTT) style, and full cage rack. You'll probably want to figure out what you want to carry and put up there, and then follow suit to see what options you have out there to match your needs/wants.

Maybe check out racks in the 80 series section too, as any rack that fits the roof of an 80 will also fit the 60.

I like the Front Runner style flat racks, keeping the vehicle "garage friendly" too. Flat rack, touring (RTT) style, and full cage rack. You'll probably want to figure out what you want to carry and put up there, and then follow suit to see what options you have out there to match your needs/wants.
Thanks!..much appreciated. I like the old school look of the safari rack or wilderness racks...but garage friendly is a good point too..

I really like the 4plus front bumper but its always kinda got to me that it hides that beautiful big TOYOTA on the grill... Thats why I think the icon might have it edged out... but that PRICE... my lord so expensive

Yeah, I like the ARB...and The 4Plus....What you got on your top there???

I have a 4plus rear bumper and like it. Plus you are in Phoenix and he is local, well Globe but good enough.

I really like the 4plus front bumper but its always kinda got to me that it hides that beautiful big TOYOTA on the grill... Thats why I think the icon might have it edged out... but that PRICE... my lord so expensive
What is the Icon that you are talking about..having a hard time finding it, only see the FJ...Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom