Fj40 Trail Covers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
would like to see pics of a factory roll bar model??

Send an email to sc_redhead2006@yahoo.com on the mod l and color you want. Then you should receive a paypal invoice from me for the cover.

Last edited:
Interested in one that would fit a 78 w/ the factory roll bar and NO rear "hoop" (neither a 2nd rear hoop as part of the roll bar or use of a soft top hoop). I'd also like it to go over a bikini top. Possible?

would like to see pics of a factory roll bar model??

ready to buy for stock roll bar setup if you could please post a pic?

Interested in seeing a picture of the stock rollbar model as well. Curious if it will shed rain water or pool up in the back.

Please verify price of the factory roll bar model.

Best

sent an email in June to m@trollhole.com regarding stock rollbar model with no response. Just sent another.

Marshall are you there?

drag.

I did get a response to this last post... a woman named Julie contacted me on Marshall's behalf - I believe she is the person (and/or works for the shop) that actually makes the tops. She quoted $265 shipped for a stock roll bar configuration and indicates that the rear part slants down at an angle from top of main hoop to the rearmost top corners of the "bent" supports so I'm hoping it won't pool water there.

I plan to order one to try and will report back once received.

And just so you guys and Gals know Julie and her company have taken over taking order and shipping. I'm more or less behind the scenes.

Her e-mail is sc_redhead2006@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Just now seeing this, did you ever take any pictures of the family cage without windshield variation that Mace first asked about? Curious to see how it would be made to fit snug on the cage, still have something to wrap up and over the cowl, and location of grommets for bungies or other attachment points like the little hinge pin loops, etc.

I definitely need one of these for wheeling trips, even more so for storing in the barn - getting all sorts of dusty.

Thanks. Bill.

Alternatively - I'd be happy with a family cage with windshield version that had a few well thought out grommets that could be used to cinch up the extra material when the windshield is removed, say maybe at the top and then about 2/3's of the way down - so you could still leave the material needed to cover the dash/cowl.

Let me know if this makes sense. Bill.

Anyone have a picture of the factory roll bar model?

i hope to be delighted and posting pics soon... I ordered one roll bar model and was VERY disappointed with what arrived. I raised the issues to Julie and she committed to send a replacement, which I am hoping to receive soon, and upon which I will share feedback and pics.

Thanks...I just ordered the same from Julie this week. Asked for pictures but had to go on what was already posted for other versions. What were your issues with the first one you received?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom