FJ Virgin (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Two Cruiser’s for a grand? Load’em up and figure the rest out later:cheers:

Don’t break that rear hatch handle, I might need it:D

The cool part is that you already have a nickname for the truck: 'Vine'.....

Something I learned while loading my rust bucket: If you step on the brakes they will probably lock up. Then you will have a pesky wheel dragging until you tear into it.

I don’t think the hand brake is as prone to locking up, so perhaps try that if you absolutely need a brake. I could be wrong though.

Hate to think what the frame must be like. Parts or not, it ain't worth much. If you do, by all means GOOD LUCK!

Where do you even start with something like this? I hope you got a tetanus shot and had some snake repellant on this adventure - geez

For some reason I think the way this sat with all those vines is really cool looking. Get it, pull it out , and take many images.

It is indeed sad to see another 40 just sitting while rusting away. If the owner simply parked it and walked away I wonder what mechanical problems it had at that time to cause the abandonment. After all the hard work getting it out of the jungle I hope you can do more with it than just a parts truck. Good luck.

For $1200 go and pick them up. Stop worrying about what you’ll do with them and just start.

I’ve bought several FJ40s for parts over the years and that’s well worth the effort in parts alone. If they both have titles then even better. Go get them and document the extraction process.

Seems to me the 74 may still be worthy to be a driver so don’t go to part out too fast until you’ve had a good look at it once you get it extracted

Got to the second 40 today. Not really sure there is much to salvage. I’ll post the rest of the photos tomorrow.

5D829D82-7475-41A9-B088-A8CF8E1ED982.jpeg

9BE9774A-C442-4241-8042-50E377028D07.jpeg

1D139F51-AEC6-4A61-8B90-46D4D5FBAE3B.jpeg

A8BD1204-BB4D-4651-9763-5571203D77C7.jpeg

Wow, another quality find! :eek: If you buy these I will gladly sell you some of my Causeway bridge stock I have. o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom