Fall Crawl 2020 Discussion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@OTRAMM I’m curious to know how you’ll fix the frame on the Shady80, after the slider pivot you attempted.

Yeah that was wild. Never thought I’d see a frame twist like that.

Another video..

and 2 more

I guess I need to roll with the 40s next time. Which trail was the first video 1.1? Looking good and how as the @Stumpalama pucker factor in 1.2?

the trail in 1.1 is V-Trail IIRC.
LOL! Not as bad as it looks, but It did jut keep climbing to the right. I think I took a poor line and was going too fast. I only tried once and was a bit too hung over to attempt it again.
I climbed this way back in 2015/16, but it has "changed" since then. :hillbilly:

I guess I need to roll with the 40s next time. Which trail was the first video 1.1? Looking good and how as the @Stumpalama pucker factor in 1.2?

You know 40’s have all the fun!!

That hill has gotten washed out bad.
I climbed it 2 years ago and I got tipsy on it when I hit it 5 months ago.

E592B991-B6A3-4A99-9A3B-12A85CD02D3A.jpeg

undefeated wheeling group two years running!

View attachment 2486611
undefeated wheeling group two years running!

You remember that time I almost caught fire, right? Undefeated might be an overstatement 🤣 - on the flip side we all drove our rigs home so at least there’s that!

Honestly I needed Fall Crawl more than I knew. Very inspired to get back to work on this thing now.

On a related note @DustyFJ - wheeling with you guys was a real-time referendum on driver skill vs truck capability. I need more practice!

Soo who was the giggling girl? is she cute? Have a sister? ha ha
haha, yeah she's pretty cool. Been hanging around since page 6 of my build thread

hey great running trails with ya on friday @DustyFJ !

i should throw my videos on youtube. did you get a video of me coming down "easy way down"?
i think i have one of you coming down those obstacles.
I think the only footage we got of your truck was coming off the ledge into that mud pit and I put that in around 2:00 mark.
I should have gotten some footage when I got hung up in the rocks right at the end of the day. I haven’t used MaxTrax before but they worked like a charm, thanks again.
I’m not good at taking the footage in the moment but it’s always fun to watch later.

I think the only footage we got of your truck was coming off the ledge into that mud pit and I put that in around 2:00 mark.
I should have gotten some footage when I got hung up in the rocks right at the end of the day. I haven’t used MaxTrax before but they worked like a charm, thanks again.
I’m not good at taking the footage in the moment but it’s always fun to watch later.
i suck at getting footage too!
yea i saw that! thanks!

Anyone missing a combination wrench from fall crawl? I found an extra in the parts from tearing apart my knuckle on my 80. Pm me please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom