Factory FJ40 Soft Tops, Bikini Tops, and Dusters. (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.png
Anyone have an opinion on what color bikini top would look best on my beige cruiser?

Thanks GA, that looks great and I think I will do the same. I've got the metal tech rollcage so I'll need the full bikini top. Where did u get your tailgate? I like that and I was going to build my own but my metal fab tools are limited.

Guys I'm fixing to change how tops are sold. I've decided to take myself out of the top equation and let you just buy from them direct. I think you will get your tops quicker and your questions answered at lot easier. I need to start focusing on trucks in the shop than trying to do a million things. I'll have more details next week.

Guys I'm fixing to change how tops are sold. I've decided to take myself out of the top equation and let you just buy from them direct. I think you will get your tops quicker and your questions answered at lot easier. I need to start focusing on trucks in the shop than trying to do a million things. I'll have more details next week.

Can I still get a small sample of the charcoal PVC fabric I emailed you about?

I can wait to order the top, but I'd like to get the sample ASAP.

Well, I'll be dipped! I was just about to order one so I could have it for my vacation in 2 weeks. Is there any chance I could still order one?

Any new news on this?

Will be ready this friday.
Looking forward to it. I have a 1964/65 FST that is looking for a new top. Is there a guide somewhere showing what were available factory colors at that time?

^^^Yes. Start a conversation with JohhnyC. @JohnnyC has the answer in his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom