SOLD Factory FJ40 AC System (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Factory AC System from 1979 FJ40 Landcruiser. Installed by CCOT during a previous restoration. I purchased the FJ40 and removed the AC to install Vintage Aire during recent restoration. It was not charged and I never tested it when I purchased. Includes inside blower unit, compressor, condenser, inside controls, dryer, special motor mount with compressor mount. Sold as is with no warranty (as I never tried it). $1200 OBO. Text 757-603-2183.

Factory AC.jpg

and the special air duct

And the battery tray mount and radiator & radiator frame are all needed to make this work to be honest.

Just searching for these other parts too to make this more turn key for an install into a non-factory air 40.

If you are going Vintage Aire, you won't need those other parts and they can be subbed out with the non-ac parts.

Last edited:
And the battery tray mount and radiator & radiator frame are all needed to make this work to be honest.

Just searching for these other parts too to make this more turn key for an install into a non-factory air 40.

If you are going Vintage Aire, you won't need those other parts and they can be subbed out with the non-ac parts.
I have already installed the Vintage Aire system with my current radiator and mount and also with my battery tray. Also have ARB compressor attached to battery tray towards firewall so can’t give up either of these. Unfortunately selling parts that are left and will be keeping what’s still on my FJ. Price is negotiable for this reason.

I have a several oem sets I will be selling @PNGCRUISER each with varying parts.
Please DM me and Let me know what you have available. Mainly looking for the lines at this point, but may be interested in other items as well depending. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom