Extra Space (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Not really tech but it looks like a good way to make use of a wrecked cruiser.

upload_2016-11-7_8-49-18.png

Just the other day there was a thread on what spare parts people carry. Looking at this photo adds a new meaning to "spare parts" In this case, half a trucks worth of spares!

But does it have a locker?!?!?!

It should be tagged with matching stickers: SLOW and SLOWER!

"Stuff like this is really going to confuse self-driving cars."

Especially the guy who made a trailer out of the other half....

heh

t

Another idea for extra space, albeit less useful offroad. I think this is the one that was on craigslist in Seattle for $7k recently.

upload_2016-11-9_15-19-10.png

Not really tech but it looks like a good way to make use of a wrecked cruiser.

View attachment 1348192

i think that's a GREAT idea! I think it would be cool to have the front be a lift gate and tailgate, so you can open it from the front OR rear, sleep on the full flat floor with no seats.

Then, have the axles custom made so the spindles match the LC and use the same wheels and tires on the trailer.

Then, the hitch could be the pintle hook style and you could go almost anywhere with it! Maybe even place sliders on it if you needed to!

Place a RTT on both and you now have a portable hotel! Sleeps 8! You could retain the fuel tank under it along with the pump on a remote switch with a hose that you can uncoil and refill the main truck out on the trail! Have a full 25G extra!

This has got me thinking for my next project now..............

How much oil does that trailer leak?

Another idea for extra space, albeit less useful offroad. I think this is the one that was on craigslist in Seattle for $7k recently.

View attachment 1349397

Oh, the "Land Limo" still haunts Seattle CL off & on, baby.

That gem has yet to find anyone willing to throw good $$ after bad.

Oh, the "Land Limo" still haunts Seattle CL off & on, baby.

That gem has yet to find anyone willing to throw good $$ after bad.

If I win the lottery tonight I will buy that thing. I will post a thread and the first 25 people to comment will get invited, all expenses paid, to wheel the living sh!t out of that thing (environmentally responsibly of course) and try to break it. Then any useful parts that don't have stripper glitter on them will be given away with the remaining crushed.

Man, I hope I win the lottery tonight!

If I win the lottery tonight I will buy that thing. I will post a thread and the first 25 people to comment will get invited, all expenses paid, to wheel the living sh!t out of that thing (environmentally responsibly of course) and try to break it. Then any useful parts that don't have stripper glitter on them will be given away with the remaining crushed.

Man, I hope I win the lottery tonight!

Here's hoping you win man, haha!

I'll be ready with a set of coveralls to wear, and a bottle of hand sanitizer.

Some of the married men may need inform their wives of exactly the situation, that frickin' glitter is something other women have a "6th sense" over - like they took a CSI class in that stuff, I swear!

It's been the undoing of many,many relationships, I'd bank on it!

Here's hoping you win man, haha!

I'll be ready with a set of coveralls to wear, and a bottle of hand sanitizer.

Some of the married men may need inform their wives of exactly the situation, that frickin' glitter is something other women have a "6th sense" over - like they took a CSI class in that stuff, I swear!

It's been the undoing of many,many relationships, I'd bank on it!

Certainly there is a MUD member that is a doctor that can give us all tetanus shots and Hep C vaccines or something. Maybe Tyvek suits would be a good idea...

Can you hire a few retired strippers too?
They will all have a natural cat walk, due to arthritis in the hips. Plus, they won't say no to anything.

Unfortunately 80-series strippers are just not as exciting as 80-series Land Cruisers.

I can't believe I just read all of that, I though this was the tech section :bang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom