This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice purchase, and I can't wait to see your front bumper build.

A little bling arrived.

J

SAM_0488.JPG

great choice.

E918FF7E-170D-454E-A82E-2D0B9AFAB5E5_zpse8nilxof.jpg

What a looker! Congrats on the new hundo

Cargo WeatherTech mat arrived. 3rd row seats removed.

Also I had (YES HAD) a little rear hatch wind noise/rattle and fixed that.

I spoke with @spressomon about this months ago on his rig to try and keep noise, rattle and dust out. I have door weatherstrip kits for the 60 series and tried this out on the 100 tailgate. I added a strip and the wind noise and slight rattle is gone now.

The weatherstrip is broken down and barely makes contact anymore. This is a 2 minute mod for under 30$. Let me know if anyone is interested. I stock this strip for my 60 clients.

Jason

SAM_0573.JPG

TAILGATE STRIP MOD!

SAM_0566.JPG

SAM_0565.JPG

SAM_0570.JPG

SAM_0569.JPG

weather tech mats really are the best.... but here's something I did that has inspired a few others to do as well.
53B327CC-A3D3-412B-AAD8-477DE5AA0109.jpg

cut the bottom trip and cut holes in the overlap then bolt it under the trim for the best security.

weather tech mats really are the best.... but here's something I did that has inspired a few others to do as well.
53B327CC-A3D3-412B-AAD8-477DE5AA0109.jpg

GREAT MINDS!! :grinpimp:

I thought about that today when looking at it. Once I build my drawers I don't want the "flap" to be in the wat everytime I open and close the drawers.

J
cut the bottom trip and cut holes in the overlap then bolt it under the trim for the best security.

good to see it arrived OK.
Paul

Several of you know that I'm officially a Harrop authorized seller as of last week.

Thanks to those that have placed an order with me on the E-lockers. They were all shipped out today. It is nice to offer a great quality product at a fair price straight from the manufacturer without middle men and up-charging. PM me for direct pricing to your door. Anything on the Harrop website I can procure for you.

I'll get with @beno for OEM gaskets, lockers switches, seals and bearings to add to these lockers.

Can't wait to get this jewel installed.

Jason

SAM_0738.JPG
SAM_0741.JPG
SAM_0739.JPG
SAM_0742.JPG
SAM_0740.JPG

Looks like the Harrop lockers are getting great reviews and being able to seamlessly integrate into the 100 using an OEM switch is SA-weet! Greatly anticipating what you do with this build as I have a stock '99 sitting in my driveway. I know this has been said ad nauseum but your fab work is art! Love watching your builds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom