dual turn signal lense colors? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

so the samples arrived and I see no discernible difference with the first batch so I am going ahead with the order.

I am getting 12 more sets (48 pcs.), that is no more than what has been spoken for, so speak now or forever hold your peace.

p.s. I am making 0$ on these at $40 a set. I suspect that most of the interested party won't care to buy extras

thanks for your patience,

-Sean

Thanks for all the work you've done Sean :beer: I am still good for one set, just let me know where to send payment.

JP

the list has been updated

I'm going to give everyone a chance to check out the list, probably place the order by next Wednesday:beer:

sorry for any confusion with the prices of the lenses.

originally Dave was going to charge me $20 for each lens, but has decided to let me have them at the original $17 each

so $34 for a set (one amber and one red)

$68 for a pair of sets (4 total, 2 amber 2 red)

I can ship Priority for $4.95 anywhere in the U.S.

I will post up additional pictures of the latest ones when I get home

sorry for any confusion with the prices of the lenses.

originally Dave was going to charge me $20 for each lens, but has decided to let me have them at the original $17 each

so $34 for a set (one amber and one red)

$68 for a pair of sets (4 total, 2 amber 2 red)

I can ship Priority for $4.95 anywhere in the U.S.

I will post up additional pictures of the latest ones when I get home

Just let me know where to send the payment :beer:

like others, if any are available, i'd like a set

I know Sean has been working on this and the guy that he has getting it done is doing a good job but is slow go.

That is encouraging news. Thank you for the update, Sean.

I am late to the party around here. Could I still be added to the list for four amber and four red lenses, please?

Old Red said:
That is encouraging news. Thank you for the update, Sean.

I am late to the party around here. Could I still be added to the list for four amber and four red lenses, please?

I am sure Sean will hook you up with the set I was gonna get since you bought mine turn signals.

Hope so, JP. Truthfully I'd prefer to find a couple sets of intact old faded lenses to use, but with the scarcity of any original screw-in lenses in the marketplace the reproductions will do just fine. Fingers crossed they become available!

Sorry I'm chiming in late, it should not be a problem

I will keep after David next week and hopefully finalize this ordeal

Thanks everyone for your patience, I wish I had more control of the situation.

After 2 year of trying to entice ANYONE to reproduce the lenses, I was just happy David was willing to help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom