Door Handle Replacements? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any recommendations or experience with aftermarket and/or OEM door handle replacements?
Just noticed that the car wash I visited recently broke my rear passenger door handle, but I can't prove it now since it's already been a few days.
I'm really kicking myself for not washing my vehicle myself like I normally do, but she was so filthy from my recent vacation/roadtrip that I didn't want to deal with it and now it's going to cost me.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Any recommendations or experience with aftermarket and/or OEM door handle replacements?
Just noticed that the car wash I visited recently broke my rear passenger door handle, but I can't prove it now since it's already been a few days.
I'm really kicking myself for not washing my vehicle myself like I normally do, but she was so filthy from my recent vacation/roadtrip that I didn't want to deal with it and now it's going to cost me.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Replace your own. Order from Partsouq to get color matched handles. What color is your GX?

I just did this on my RX. You can get color matched parts from Bell Lexus parts. Just the small part of the driver's side rear handle broke. It was about 20 bucks to match my Claret Mica.

Replace your own. Order from Partsouq to get color matched handles. What color is your GX?

I saw you recently installed this yourself. Did you source all 4 handles/caps from partsouq?
And how long did shipping take considering their location?

I saw you recently installed this yourself. Did you source all 4 handles/caps from partsouq?
And how long did shipping take considering their location?
Each package took about 7-10 days. They were VERY well packed and shipped. I highly recommend them.

Part #'s for black are below. Make sure you go very slow and be meticulous about taking each piece off. You may need the door handle gaskets if they are dry and cracked. Mine were but I elected to leave them there for another time.

69210-60150-C0 - Handle, Front Door (Qty: 2)
69250-60030-C0 - Handle Cover, Front Door RH
69217-60150-C0 - Handle Cover, Front Door LH
69211-60090-C0 - Handle, Rear Door (Qty: 2)
69250-60010-C0 - Handle Cover, Rear Door (Qty: 2)
Paint code: 202

Each package took about 7-10 days. They were VERY well packed and shipped. I highly recommend them.

Part #'s for black are below. Make sure you go very slow and be meticulous about taking each piece off. You may need the door handle gaskets if they are dry and cracked. Mine were but I elected to leave them there for another time.

69210-60150-C0 - Handle, Front Door (Qty: 2)
69250-60030-C0 - Handle Cover, Front Door RH
69217-60150-C0 - Handle Cover, Front Door LH
69211-60090-C0 - Handle, Rear Door (Qty: 2)
69250-60010-C0 - Handle Cover, Rear Door (Qty: 2)
Paint code: 202
How do I know which one is mine (as in match car color with options on partsouq)? I have a 2013 Silver. Driver rear just cracked. Kids love the yank to get them open...

Also... While I'm shopping there, what else do you suggest I get... ;)

How do I know which one is mine (as in match car color with options on partsouq)? I have a 2013 Silver. Driver rear just cracked. Kids love the yank to get them open...

Also... While I'm shopping there, what else do you suggest I get... ;)
Your color code is 1G1. I don't have the part #'s for silver but you may be able to search their site to find them.

Good question on what else to get. Interior trim panels maybe?

Your color code is 1G1. I don't have the part #'s for silver but you may be able to search their site to find them.

Good question on what else to get. Interior trim panels maybe?
Thanks, all I needed. Will remember now.

Getting the one part from Bell was cheaper than 1 from Partsouq. If it looks out of place I'll order the rest. I appreciate it!

the one from bell comes with the chrome through doesn’t it, i assume the one from partsouq is full color matched correct?

the one from bell comes with the chrome through doesn’t it, i assume the one from partsouq is full color matched correct?
I ordered and received a color-matched handle (for my RX) in Claret Red Mica from Bell. Different part numbers for different paint codes, usually.

This is my handle.

signal-2023-10-18-000021.jpeg

That part number is a direct US replacement with the chrome. You need to find the part number from the UAE or Japan that doesn't have the chrome strip. I'll see if I can find them.

937D0FF6-7522-44D7-AEDF-F429012EC47B.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom