Dissent offroad bumper pic thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

^^
That's a great idea! How much do think a set would cost? If you could pm me that would be great. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

^^
That's a great idea! How much do think a set would cost? If you could pm me that would be great. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Not really sure. It depends on how the lights will mount, hardware/attachment method used, the size of the lights, the length of the print, the material you want to use, and the amount of support material that needs to be removed and sanded. Also depends on the finish you want. If you want gloss bare plastic then that is a little more time then just painted black. A set would probably be in the $30-$60 range. the more I need to make then the better I can get on the price. I will send you a PM to talk it over.

Picture thread:)

Or, genius marketing idea?

FWIW, anyone who is a TLCA member may have noticed this photo (and Benc bumper) on the front cover of the Sept/Oct issue of Toyota Trails Magazine. If you're not a TLCA member, please consider joining!

DSC_0500.jpg

Looks awesome @frogers935. Love how the grille guard follows the lines on the LX470.

Got to test the winch out again the other night! Did an extremely hard pull from the side, no movement whatsoever in the bumper or brackets!

Sent from my iPhone
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450758156.615408.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450758177.682857.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450758200.148659.jpg

This thread makes me want to get back to modd'n my 100 and let the 200 sit stock!

Some day I'm going to get one. I live in Modesto and if you need a vehicle to test for a rear bumper, armor or sliders, let me know.

@benc FTW ahead of schedule and looking awesome. shipping soon, so stay tuned for photos post color-match powdercoat & install
1mfkhff.jpg

0LSBEy1.jpg

Iw79Fcw.jpg

Still blows my mind to think about a year ago we were discussing if there were 10 people willing to take a chance on this new guy on the block! Look at him go now! Freaking awesome! Proud of you and your persistence! Keep on doing great things! See you on the trails

Can someone post a picture of the back of the bumper before its mounted?

I DO like that bumper! Ben, you need to move up to Idaho...

Thank you. That gives me a better idea of how to weld the DIY kit all together. Any more detail shots of your welding areas would help. Thanks!

Thank you. That gives me a better idea of how to weld the DIY kit all together. Any more detail shots of your welding areas would help. Thanks!
Do you already have the kit or are you still waiting for it to arrive? All you need to do is lay all the pieces on a table and you'll see where things go together, really simple! I'll see if I have any pics, my only issue is I have some weird thing going on that is messing me up when I try to upload pics to mud. I'll try

@Get outside Yes, i have the kit. I was able to figure out half of it but couldnt figure out the other half. I dont want to commit to welding it all together and get to a point where I dont know what to do next. (I know.... Im a little slooowww...:confused:) I have limited time to do projects like this, since i have little ones and ill have to do this at my friends house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom