Builds Dissent offroad 2005 gx470 build. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How do the trimmed upper portions of the factory rear bumper stay in place? Does the one screw in the wheel well do the trick?
The factory clips along with the rubber trim seam to do a good job so far.

Ordered, and now we wait. Hopefully 8-12 weeks will go by quick. Momma is super excited.

Thanks again. :cheers:
We are looking to be a bit ahead of schedule so far. No promises yet but if all goes well should be closer to the 4-6 week range!

You guys are gonna be pyched! I've been running around with prototype #2 most of the summer, and still loving the looks and functionality. Had my superwinch running a full line pull to get me out of some sand a few weeks back... everything seems to work as it should. Wish I woulda got a pic of that, would have been better than another couple posers but hey still better than nothing :)
IMG_4735.jpg
IMG_4727.jpg

Yep, it's about to go down.

Screenshot_2018-11-02-16-24-25~2.png

Got this little pile of goodness yesterday.

1112181033a.jpg

Guess I need to pick up a few rattle cans this week.

got mine friday, cut the holes for the Baja flush mounts yesterday and its getting painted today.

@benc when's that rear coming up?

Trial run assembly in the living room tonight.

1113181910.jpg

@benc were there supposed to be instructions attached to the bumper, or are there some on your site somewhere?

Last edited:
My finger hurts...

1202181616.jpg

Lack one wing and a couple frame brackets having everything painted. Maybe we'll get it mounted next weekend

Last edited:
@Kyle Fogle So is the trim job just trial and error on how much to take off? Also, what did you use to cut the shell? Going to try on get ours on this weekend and want to make sure I have everything I need to get it sorted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom