Builds Dissent offroad 2005 gx470 build. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_0788.JPG
IMG_0789.JPG
Brackets Are turning out good.
Should be extremely strong.

When can we place orders???

Will any of those side openings on the rack for a Baja designs S2 flush mount light?

Excellent work. Exactly what I've been waiting for. Count me in as an early adopter. What sort of options are you considering for the rear?
Any idea on pricing yet? I'd love to have these on my GX so I can take plenty of beautiful shots of her with your work on them ;).

Excellent work. Exactly what I've been waiting for. Count me in as an early adopter. What sort of options are you considering for the rear?
Any idea on pricing yet? I'd love to have these on my GX so I can take plenty of beautiful shots of her with your work on them ;).
Thanks! I'm thinking single swing out with slam style latch, tire carrier, jerrycan mount, ladder, tray etc. it should be similar to my 100 bumper just single swing.
The swing out will be somewhat modular so accessories can be changed up as needed.

Curious if there will be any flapping of the top front plastic bumper at Highway speeds?

And is the plan to ship fully built bumpers or do you offer DIY weld kits?
Not sure yet but will figure something out if that's the case. A stiffer should be pretty easy.

Thanks! I'm thinking single swing out with slam style latch, tire carrier, jerrycan mount, ladder, tray etc. it should be similar to my 100 bumper just single swing.
The swing out will be somewhat modular so accessories can be changed up as needed.

Yes a single swing is the best way to go in my opinion on the GX!

Sounds awesome. Can't wait to see what you do. I have a feeling a lot of people will want this. Especially the DD's/Weekend Warriors as it's the first option I've seen that's not quite as over the top or hardcore and looks great with true functionality. Keep us posted on your progress and ordering options!

Definitely one of the more attractive bumper options this weekend warrior has seen!

Any plans for aluminum versions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom