Builds Dissent offroad 2005 gx470 build. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You
Ben,

It was good to catch up today. Had email issues all day at the shop but the tool tables are headed your way. Feel free to swing by anytime.

Jason
You as well, thanks! Tool tables received and much appreciated.

Bump
Ready to see a Dissent 120!

Any updates? Concepts?

Any movement on this project?

IMG_0770.JPG
IMG_0771.JPG
IMG_0775.JPG
IMG_0762.JPG
Any movement on this project?
Getting started on it today!
A few teasers.

Wow, that is really impressive. I never liked any steel bumper available right now until I seen your designs.

it is actually nice to see a different take on the front bumpers. Digging the smaller profile, quick question thou. since it is flushed next to the stock bumper, can i use a hi jack to lift the vehicle using this bumper? Tnx

it is actually nice to see a different take on the front bumpers. Digging the smaller profile, quick question thou. since it is flushed next to the stock bumper, can i use a hi jack to lift the vehicle using this bumper? Tnx
Thanks. If lifting from the front is needed I recommend installing a shackle and lifting from the recovery point.
I alway try to avoid lifting from either bumper as it can become very unstable.
It's ideal to lift from the slider if possible.

@benc I like it and most importantly momma likes it(it is her rig after all) Is this going to be modular like your other offerings? Hoops and such bolt on options?

@benc I like it and most importantly momma likes it(it is her rig after all) Is this going to be modular like your other offerings? Hoops and such bolt on options?
It is modular. I will likely only be offering a small stinger for this one. I don't think a full bar would look right but I may try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom