Builds Dirty Bastard (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

20171101_161015.jpg

Fxxx it, going big......

I run 42" Pitbulls on my j**p. I love them

Looks good. Hopefully the Pit Bulls solve your apparent diff magnet issues :hillbilly: and those springs settle in a bit more.

Curious as to how much rear steer you have with the frame mounted lower link geometry. A friend has his outboarded and it's bad enough that I've wanted mine to be a bit more double triangulated. Seeing as how just about everyone does it similar to yours - guessing rear steer is reduced to a somewhat manageable level.

Looks good. Hopefully the Pit Bulls solve your apparent diff magnet issues :hillbilly: and those springs settle in a bit more.

Curious as to how much rear steer you have with the frame mounted lower link geometry. A friend has his outboarded and it's bad enough that I've wanted mine to be a bit more double triangulated. Seeing as how just about everyone does it similar to yours - guessing rear steer is reduced to a somewhat manageable level.
I didn't notice any rear steer, but that's not to say there wasn't any. My links are also a manageable length, which I think limits the rear steer effect.

It doesn't. :hillbilly:
I'm going to air down and see if I can get it out, but may need some garage wheels and tires.

I have that problem with my paki top on. I got sick of airing up and down. So I run my winch under the axles to the rear bumper and suck it down about 4-5”. Once it clears the opening I can unload it. Works much better!!

I have that problem with my paki top on. I got sick of airing up and down. So I run my winch under the axles to the rear bumper and suck it down about 4-5”. Once it clears the opening I can unload it. Works much better!!
I'm trying this tomorrow. Aired down to 2psi and no luck getting it out.

Time for some garage modifications. As much as you've worked on this, it's worth it to pull in/out without the headaches!

Time for some garage modifications.

The way the garage is framed will dictate IF any modifications/type of modifications can be done.

Don

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom