Builds DINGO- 60FZJ-UTE LS3 EROD (PROVEN CA SMOG) (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jason, you continue to up the ante on awesomeness.

Really like the aluminum options for bumpers as well.

Watching ANOTHER Jason/TrailTailor/ enabler thread!

Someone's been busy!

Jason, you continue to up the ante on awesomeness. Really like the aluminum options for bumpers as well.

The aluminum bumpers will also save my back as I get up in age. I can still sling the heavy steel but......

I remember you mentioning something very vaguely about this idea a long time ago - man - you're energy is endless!

Yes, this is something I've wanted to do for awhile now. I even thought about bringing a product/service like this to market.

Watching ANOTHER Jason/TrailTailor/ enabler thread!

Guilty as charged.

Someone's been busy!

This is about 2 years worth of collecting ideas and pictures. A guy stopped in the other day with a nice deal on the new in crate cruise and connect from GM and I snapped...

Jason,

I'd like to follow along with this one. I always thought a chopped 55 would look good with a tray like that, imagine that. :)

Ron, yes! I think I have some pics of a 55 with some work done. I'll send some to you if I run across them while obsessing.

Thanks guys,

Jason

Mike, you know me too well. May need 2 drinks!

J

IMG_20180405_150853698.jpg

A guy stopped in the other day with a nice deal on the new in crate cruise and connect from GM

You must be living life right !

You must be living life right !

Well a new ERod is one of the few that the CA- REF will pretty much pass for smog here. The guy is a retired GM mechanic and gets nice discounts from them. He and his son will be doing the complete wiring on the build, BECAUSE IH8ELECTRICAL!

J

IMG_20180329_164636.jpg

Yup worth getting someone who really knows their way around it to sort it properly from the get go. This pile of spaghetti is a small portion of what I inherited with my new 62. Its heading to Georg at some point this year for some much needed sorting out.

View attachment 1673213

Yup worth getting someone who really knows their way around it to sort it properly from the get go. This pile of spaghetti is a small portion of what I inherited with my new 62. Its heading to Georg at some point this year for some much needed sorting out.

Yeah I've inherited too much spaghetti and BAD wiring on projects in my day.

The ERod harness is plug and play in comparison to taking an old GM harness and whittling through the circuits you need.

upload_2018-4-8_19-47-13.png

You taking this build to SEMA next year or something? Your really going to knock this out of the park.

D,

With my workload and the new military contract I sign next week it will be a long build. It may take two years. I'll be doing all the fab, sheet and chassis work. But the motor swap, paint and body and interior will be farmed out for the first time ever. So those portions will speed up quite a bit over my usual pace.

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom