1. WK sliders are BOMB
2. Slee front/Labs rear
3. Suspension sounds good
4. I'd go 5.29 with 37s and a Aussie/Lokka locker if you want a lunchbox
6. Cheap Ebay Chinese
X2 on all of this. Slee makes the best front available and I'd also consider adding spartan to your rear locker choices, had one on a previous truck and will likely be putting one in on its replacement as well. Only thing else I'd mention is with the Chinese snorkels...really double check measurements/instructions as they can sometimes be off and end up really costing you...
You better put a ring on that one! Sounds like a keeper.
Danny, good looking rig.
Too bad about the Birf Soup, but it's not that bad a job, just messy.
Thanks for the input! I'll definitely keep all this in mind. Regarding the TG bumper, it'd mostly just be for cost savings at this point, but I do like the tube styling as well. For the gears, I'm thinking 4.88 due to the highway driving I do to get to the trails...5.29 just seems too low for my driving style.1. Making your own isn't hard if you've got a welder.
2. Slee or Labs front but DEFINITELY Labs rear (I LOVE this bumper)
3. Check out Dobinson tapered coils
4. 4.88's for highway and offroad / 5.29's if concentrating on offroad performance
5. Cooper STT Pros really claw at the sand/dirt but are fantastic in rocks and mud. For sand and dirt, Cooper ST Maxx, Cooper AT3 XLT, BFG KO2, Goodyear Duratrac, or Falken AT3w
6. Lots of $60 snorkels out there. Don't trust the template but the product is good.
Thanks, hadn't seen these before. Not quite tickling my fancy though.