Builds DannyBCruzin in an FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a good friend who works over at Raceline Wheels now, and he made me an offer I couldn't refuse on a set of their wheels...so now I have Raceline wheels! Haha they're super nice though. They're Raceline Defenders 935MC (machined aluminum), 17x9, -12 offset, 4.5" BS, 108 center bore. I should have these installed soon, once work calms down a bit and I get a chance to go to a tire shop while they're open.

APC-0073.JPG
APC-0075.JPG

Probably going to have a set of Racelines on the Tacoma there too :grinpimp:

More goodies have also shown up too. My new Prinsu rack arrived to replace my Front Runner load bars, my Revolution 4.88 gears and master install kit from Yotamasters showed up, and also the rear Spartan locker arrived. Things are happening!!

IMG-7874.jpg

IMG-7939.jpg

IMG-7698.jpg
IMG-7699.jpg

Lots happened in the month of June, first of which is I finally got the Prinsu rack installed

IMG-8807.jpg

IMG-8808.jpg

IMG-8809.jpg

IMG-8810.jpg

Last of which is I got an amazing offer to buy the Land Cruiser that I couldn't refuse. With the Tacoma needing TLC lately, having two projects became less feasible, so this offer was way too good to pass up. The new owner got a nearly-complete trail monster with just the last few parts needing to be installed. I'm excited for them and hope they make the most of it. Hope to one day get back into a Land Cruiser, but for now it's back to just me and the Tacoma...

Lots happened in the month of June, first of which is I finally got the Prinsu rack installed

View attachment 2726583
View attachment 2726584
View attachment 2726585
View attachment 2726586

Last of which is I got an amazing offer to buy the Land Cruiser that I couldn't refuse. With the Tacoma needing TLC lately, having two projects became less feasible, so this offer was way too good to pass up. The new owner got a nearly-complete trail monster with just the last few parts needing to be installed. I'm excited for them and hope they make the most of it. Hope to one day get back into a Land Cruiser, but for now it's back to just me and the Tacoma...
Congrats on the sale, but I just got sad from it. 😆

May I buy back the electrical wiring diagram book from you?
Fairly sure I sent one to you and I could use it again.

May I buy back the electrical wiring diagram book from you?
Fairly sure I sent one to you and I could use it again.
I don't think it was me! I always flew by the seat of my pants with wires lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom