Daily funny pics (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The shopping kart theory is not Danzig’s. It was a tweet, that went viral and is just being quoted in its entirety by many folks.

I tend to agree with it
Dont know who Danzig is, looked on my screen like a fat John Travolta. And I invented that tweet. And post it notes, I invented those too.

Yeah agree. Just return it to prevent the next car ding.

if we all did that, It’s a better place.

Screenshot_20200613-141933_Instagram.jpg

Who was is that Danzig had a beef with around 2000 and ended up getting his ass beat by???

Lead singer of the north side kings.... Danzig was just north of 50 at the time lol... There was beef before hand and Danzigs band mates said they (NSK) were trying to get Glen to hit one of them so they could sue or something like that.

So it’s the funny pics thread, so I guess we can’t take things too seriously, but “pedo” as in hassex with children, really?
Besides, if sexual impropriety is the sport here, Biden is the kids from Sandlot to Trump as the New York Yankees.

"You're killin' me smalls"

Those pics are funny to me. I grew up with that guy as my Senator he's made for a lifetime of laughs!

For what it's worth, I wasn't the first to post politics but I guess I am the last.

"You're killin' me smalls"

Those pics are funny to me. I grew up with that guy as my Senator he's made for a lifetime of laughs!

For what it's worth, I wasn't the first to post politics but I guess I am the last.
Certainly not looking to be the fun police here. I see the humor in Biden. I thought the second pic was funny. I was also trying to maintain levity with my reply and comparison. I just thought calling someone a pedophile was a bit rugged.

"Honey I'm home, I'm not a pilot any longer"

Damn!

Certainly not looking to be the fun police here. I see the humor in Biden. I thought the second pic was funny. I was also trying to maintain levity with my reply and comparison. I just thought calling someone a pedophile was a bit rugged.
It was, but not without warrant. Never the less, probably shouldn't post deep into Sunday funday. Back to the regularly scheduled programming...
1378EDBE-B536-4C48-BBC9-00835571E18E.gif
48D56038-28AA-4C28-BB2A-D85C132F1007.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom