Custom wood shop signs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I got all of mine and am very happy!

Jason

IMG_20161003_104335177.jpg

Big thanks to Matt and his wife for the great work they did on a sign a group of us commissioned for Trollhole's Cruisers Christmas gift! Should be hanging in Marshall's office soon!
Trollholes sign.jpeg

Hey everyone. Just wanted to post up that we have 4 mountain cruiser signs ready to ship! $25 plus shipping.

image.jpeg

Hey Everyone! This is Carrie, Girraffe's wife. He is so swamped with work and since I am the one doing a majority of the signs anyways I thought it would be easier for me to create a account and help him keep up with everyone's requests. It is just easier to speak directly with you since I am the one doing a majority of the mock ups and painting :) It is getting to complicated constantly texting him at work asking him questions and following up to see if he has shown you guys mock ups! So many of you guys have already found me on my business page on FB Crafts By Carrie | Facebook
Here are a couple recent business signs we have been commissioned to make and we are always taking custom requests! If you have something you have been waiting on or a mock up you haven't received please send me an email at CraftsByCarrie@icloud.com or Surfandturfcruisers@yahoo.com Please be patient with me as I learn this whole IH8MUD forum page.
Some new things in the works! We have been asked several times if we will be adding decals. I am excited to say we finally are. In the beginning I will be trying to keep to a set inventory of options to choose from. Here is a picture of just a couple I have been playing around with. If you want something other then what is pictured please message me and let me know. Pricing will depend on the size. Please disregard the TEQ one in the picture because we are revamping that decal/sign and will be posting an example of the new updated TEQ sign later this week :) My side of the business has been swamped lately with custom American Flags. I was thinking about doing a Japanese one. What do you guys think? I would love love love to hear some of the ideas you all have and what items you would like to see! Thank you again for everyone's support and ongoing understanding as things can get a little crazy over here between work, business, and 4 kids!

decals.jpg

Tough Dog.jpg

Trail Tailor.jpg

Trollholes.jpg

wits end.jpg

Here are a couple of the recent flags I have completed. I am in the middle of a USMC one for an order. I would love to do some other styles!

Flag.jpg

ANG FLAG.jpg

Army Flag.jpg

Navy Flag.jpg

Air Force Flag.jpg

I just finished up this 24x5.5 one inch thick wood burned heart pine sign for my son's Land Cruiser inspired room! Matt thinks you all might love it! I am considering making several to have on hand as inventory like I did the mountain signs. Custom size/qoute requests welcome. As pictured $30 plus est $15 for shipping. Matt will be taking it up to the post office today to get more exact shipping estimate for y'all. Who wants one?!?!

IMG_6210.JPG

Awesome! NO problem! We are currently backlogged about a month. I am working on getting caught up. First I got sick and then our daughter got a horrible case of tonsillitis that we can't seem to get rid of. Should know in the next couple of days if they will just need to go in and take the tonsils out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom