Custom wood shop signs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Awesome! NO problem! We are currently backlogged about a month. I am working on getting caught up. First I got sick and then our daughter got a horrible case of tonsillitis that we can't seem to get rid of. Should know in the next couple of days if they will just need to go in and take the tonsils out.

Is the small orange sign with the front view of the FJ40 still available?

Is the small orange sign with the front view of the FJ40 still available?
I would love to make one for you! Sorry for not responding sooner. Our daughter is recovering from surgery so I haven't been online. The one posted was 12x12. are you interested in the same size.

I would love to make one for you! Sorry for not responding sooner. Our daughter is recovering from surgery so I haven't been online. The one posted was 12x12. are you interested in the same size.

Hello - Hope she feels better! Yes, 12" x 12" is fine. Can I choose the colors?

You sure can! What colors would you like?

There's a vintage green that Toyota used for certain years called Nebula Green. I'd like that for the background and whatever you think works for the FJ40 and the lettering is fine with me. Let me know if you need me to send a picture of what Nebula Green looks like. Thanks

There's a vintage green that Toyota used for certain years called Nebula Green. I'd like that for the background and whatever you think works for the FJ40 and the lettering is fine with me. Let me know if you need me to send a picture of what Nebula Green looks like. Thanks

IMG_7212.PNG

Hey everyone! Here are two new ones! All signs are made to order and full customizable. The red one pictures was ordered to be 24x12 $45 and the stain/grey sign is 40x6 $40

IMG_6386.JPG

IMG_6421.JPG

The signs for all current orders are built, sanded, and being stained! It will be a busy busy weekend of paint paint paint here in the shop! Goal is to have everyone invoiced and orders ready to go out Monday/Tuesday :) Have a great weekend everyone!

Awesome stuff!!

Thank you! We are working on several custom orders and some new designs! We are hoping to get you guys some new stuff soon!

I have a few projects in mind, going to have to come up with logos first though! It will be a while but I definitely am going to want some signs :)

Can you do an FJ62? :)

It has been a busy couple of days. In addition to a couple mountain signs and a couple 4ft Cruiser signs, here are a couple of items shipping out today!!! Check out the new decal!!! We now have upgraded equipment allowing us to do large decals and to take on even larger signs!

IMG_7926.JPG

IMG_7937.JPG

How much for the cups? Thanks Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom