Custom wood shop signs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How much for the cups? Thanks Mike[/QUOTE
I am actually about put a feeler out on the cups. I am considering adding Artic tumblers to my inventory if there is enough interest. They would be $20 with the decal. The picture above is an Ozark Trail tumbler. Since I am currently purchasing those one or two at a time they are also $20 with the decal. Shipping on the ones I have sent have all been around $6.50. I have also had a few customers order decals and then apply them to their own cup. Yeti/Artic sized decals are $4.50 (that includes postage)

All paid orders have shipped or ship by COB today. Matt just headed out to the GSMTR. Of course I couldn't let him Leave without loading him up with some signs! He has one of everything pictured with him. Feel free to call dibs or catch up with him to see what's left. TEQ signs are 18x18-$45, Parts and Services 36x15 $70, Mountain signs 25x6 $25 Vintage Toyota symbol 24x24 $55
Anything left over will be posted as ready to ship Sunday! If you aren't heading out to GSMTR and see something you like I can always make more! Excited to show off a new vintage sign and TEQ sign.

IMG_8230.JPG

IMG_8235.JPG

IMG_8239.JPG

IMG_8242.JPG

IMG_8244.JPG

Matt had a blast on his trip and just let me know what we still have left from the event. We have the black Parts and services sign with white lettering, the blue parts and services sign with stain lettering, dark brown TEQ sign, red/black blue/white mountain sign left over and ready to ship as soon a sign tomorrow. As always we are taking custom order requests.

Another recent order! I love how this TEQ sign turned out. We have a couple of Ready To Ship signs that we will be putting on sale for the 4th of July week! We are clearing out inventory on hand to make room for more! As always custom requests are always welcome!!

IMG_9866.JPG

I have one of each ready to ship and on sale! TEQ sign are 18x18-$38 Parts and Services signs 36x15 $55. Mountain blue/white and black/red signs 25x6 $19. Plus shipping. All listed signs can ship the same day as payment :)

IMG_9915.jpg

IMG_9916.JPG

IMG_9917.JPG

IMG_9918.JPG

I need that red TEQ sign! Send it. ;)
I love that one!!! It comes in 18in round or 24 in round. The 18 in is $50 like the other wood round TEQ signs and the 24 in is $60. If you would like to order I just need your zip code to get you a shipping qoute. I am making my schedule now for this week so if you would like one I can put you on the list for this week :)

I love that one!!! It comes in 18in round or 24 in round. The 18 in is $50 like the other wood round TEQ signs and the 24 in is $60. If you would like to order I just need your zip code to get you a shipping qoute. I am making my schedule now for this week so if you would like one I can put you on the list for this week :)

24" and 91307

Another recent order! I love how this TEQ sign turned out. We have a couple of Ready To Ship signs that we will be putting on sale for the 4th of July week! We are clearing out inventory on hand to make room for more! As always custom requests are always welcome!!

View attachment 1489329

This is so cool, exactly what I wanted. Thanks!

I am so glad! I believe it either was suppose to arrive today or in the next day or so. Sorry I was bit by a black widow! It put me a week behind. No fun haha :)

I need some of these. What do you have available right now? Let me know.
Thanks and great work.
Gabe

I need some of these. What do you have available right now? Let me know.
Thanks and great work.
Gabe
I can easily
Make whatever you have in mind. As far as on hand pretty much everything has been claimed except the square TEQ sign, blue and stain parts and services, and the black and red mountain sign :). I usually make them as the orders come in.

I can easily
Make whatever you have in mind. As far as on hand pretty much everything has been claimed except the square TEQ sign, blue and stain parts and services, and the black and red mountain sign :). I usually make them as the orders come in.

I like these.
The round red stain teq
I like the large blue worlds toughest 4 wheel drive, however can you do that in blue stain with white letters like the red one above it?
Then I like the mountain land cruiser sign however I like the light green color for that one.
Let me know when they are done. Thanks

IMG_0142.JPG

IMG_0143.JPG

IMG_0144.JPG

IMG_0145.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom