CSC Monthly Meeting - April 2022 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Should be there in my 94 white 80!

I cannot be there tonight. Something has come up.

@TheGrrrrr can you lead?

We are in great shape financially.
We need to order new shirts. At the March meeting it was discuss to go a blue or blue green color. Thoughts?
I do not think there is an April ROTM.
We need more ROTMs (May - August).
The May meeting (maybe the last until the fall) will be May 20th.

Thank you.

I cannot be there tonight. Something has come up.

@TheGrrrrr can you lead?

We are in great shape financially.
We need to order new shirts. At the March meeting it was discuss to go a blue or blue green color. Thoughts?
I do not think there is an April ROTM.
We need more ROTMs (May - August).
The May meeting (maybe the last until the fall) will be May 20th.

Thank you.

Yep. Happy to fill-in.

Looking forward to attending for the first time.

Love the rig and thanks for coming out. Hopefully we will see you next month or on a run sometime soon!

Do we have a date for next meeting, going to try and get there in May👍

Copper State Cruisers Monthly Phoenix Meeting - Notes
Friday, April 15, 2022 @ 7:30PM
Tempe, AZ

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO
@TheGrrrrr for stepping up to lead this meeting! 👏👏 It's been quite awhile since we've had well-attended CSC meetings due to [you know what], so it was great to see such a great turnout :)

NEW BUSINESS
  • New T-Shirts
    • @Saddletramp is the keeper of the CSC Swag, so contact him if you would like to purchase anything. ALSO we are thinking about ordering new club t-shirts-- what color would people prefer, blue vs. green? Please provide input. The feedback we had at the meeting was "no Dodger blue."
  • Comms / HAM Radio Licensing
    • @LongDuck loves to advocate for obtaining your amateur HAM Radio license (as a club we strongly encourage this as well!) Using HAM for comms on the trail makes everyone safer and it is much more effective than using CB. The test is very easy and often you can take it for free locally. @LongDuck (or others who are active on HAM Tech Thread - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/ham-tech-thread.1199763/page-3#post-14408211) can provide study resources and advice on how to get this process started! Thomas says he will loan anyone the handbook if they would like to borrow it.
RUN OF THE MONTH

If you organize a ROTM you will receive a vintage/throwback CSC patch (as can be seen on @TheGrrrrr's truck). Currently there are no official "ROTM" runs on the official docket, although people have been posting up spur of the moment runs, which is always great! Please post up if you think of anything cool! There are always people who will show up. If you need ideas, reach out!
NEW MEMBERS & FIRST TIME GUESTS
  • Andrew (@AZAA) owns a 2014 200 series w/120k miles that he's had about 6 months. He rolled his previous 4-Runner in Utah, luckily insurance paid him pretty well on that (we were all very interested in hearing how to get insurance to cover that type of stuff!). His 200 series is totally decked out with all the goodies, it is quite the vehicle to behold!
  • Daniel brought a 1993 80 series land cruiser diesel, he imported directly from Japan in 2016. Really dope ride, thanks for bringing it!
THERE SHOULD BE A CSC MEETING FOR MAY on 05/20, KEEP AN EYE ON THE FORUM FOR THE MEETING THREAD (3rd FRIDAY OF THE MONTH)

@knewstance is moving away and his last meeting would be the 20th, hoping that meeting happens. Planning on grabbing tacos again ahead of / after that meeting as a send off (or potential kidnapping so he can't leave)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom