Cruisers and Company 80 Series Turbo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Johnny, I’m attempting to install these upgrade injectors. Do I need to move o rings from the old injectors to the new ones? The new ones don’t fit snugly in the rail. They wobble a bit once installed.

I’ve applied a micro helping of the included grease to the o-ring on the new injector and then installed them.

I’m sure I am missing something…

Here’s a video showing what I’m experiencing

IMG_5799.webp

@Cruisers and Co
 
Johnny, I’m attempting to install these upgrade injectors. Do I need to move o rings from the old injectors to the new ones? The new ones don’t fit snugly in the rail. They wobble a bit once installed.

I’ve applied a micro helping of the included grease to the o-ring on the new injector and then installed them.

I’m sure I am missing something…

Here’s a video showing what I’m experiencing

View attachment 4217636
@Cruisers and Co
Hey just for anyone following this thread, I want to acknowledge that Cruisers and Company has been very specific with me that support requests should be sent to their email address. So my bad for posting this here.

I sent an email to them this morning and had a reply in less than 5 minutes that a these o-rings work fine and to continue with my install.
 
Back
Top Bottom