CruiserCult 60 Series Products and Literature (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any idea on a P/N or size for the original speaker bolts that now secure the adapter? I have a couple loose OEM bolts, but apparently none that fit there. It's the last missing piece to be able to install your adapter rings and speaker grills. Thanks!
Hey! The OG speakers used a screw and plastic grommet system.
Screws: 90159-60014
Plastic Grommets: 90189-06043
speakers.jpg

Its hard to get pics of the lights on at night but these 1 bangers are freaking awesome.

tL35a7Mh.jpg

7YIy9toh.jpg

The new morimoto 1 bangers are brighter than all of the popular small LEDs. The test i watched on youtube didnt include the KC small lights but had other popular ones like Diode dynamics and Baha designs and Rigid. The spot patterns and beam patterns have signifigantly higher candela and lux than anything else. Even the yellow lights which are normally not as bright are mostly brighter than the white lights of the others. Id say the Morimotos are a net win.

Combo beam pattern, (spot/Flood). The ones i used.
combo.png

Spot light pattern

spot.png

Ill probably toss a few of these tiny spot lights on my trail tailor bumper and call it done.

Its hard to get pics of the lights on at night but these 1 bangers are freaking awesome.

tL35a7Mh.jpg

7YIy9toh.jpg

The new morimoto 1 bangers are brighter than all of the popular small LEDs. The test i watched on youtube didnt include the KC small lights but had other popular ones like Diode dynamics and Baha designs and Rigid. The spot patterns and beam patterns have signifigantly higher candela and lux than anything else. Even the yellow lights which are normally not as bright are mostly brighter than the white lights of the others. Id say the Morimotos are a net win.

Combo beam pattern, (spot/Flood). The ones i used.
View attachment 3607721

Spot light pattern

View attachment 3607722

Ill probably toss a few of these tiny spot lights on my trail tailor bumper and call it done.
Holy moly that's impressive!

They're not cheap, but I've been eyeballing the set of wide beam yellows to use for fog lights with CC's brackets once I can spend the money. I REALLY want fog lights again after a few dense mornings this last winter.

Holy moly that's impressive!

They're not cheap, but I've been eyeballing the set of wide beam yellows to use for fog lights with CC's brackets once I can spend the money. I REALLY want fog lights again after a few dense mornings this last winter.
They have DOT wides to use as fogs as well. These are definitely not those. haha They will blind everyone

They have DOT wides to use as fogs as well. These are definitely not those. haha They will blind everyone
Exactly why I was looking at the wides. For driving/wheeling lights the hybrid would be great on a rack or bumper though.

@dbbowen Any more photos of how you ran the wiring? I'm a ways off from something like that right now, but I'd like to get that setup going one day.

@dbbowen Any more photos of how you ran the wiring? I'm a ways off from something like that right now, but I'd like to get that setup going one day.
I can grab one a little later tonight. I basically zip tied the wires along my brake lines the whole way. Even up and into the engine compartment. I left a kind of loop of slack wire behind my rotor dust shield so when you turn it doesnt yank on the wires.

Nope they work great!
I went yellow in hopes that they wouldn’t be so bright and I could drive on the road with them…but they are soooo bright!
haha yeah man same. Absolutely no way i can drive with traffic with mine. The nice thing is that they illuminate signs like hundreds of yards down the road though

Hey all, One of those projects that has been in the back of our mind for a bit. Would there be interest in an adapter to mount to the stock 60 series radiators to utilize the OEM Toyota Drain valves with the hose attachment? I hated that messy plastic plug on the radiator last time I drained the coolant.
We just wrapped up a run of our 40 drain valves so this is fresh on my mind.

Yes but also I was going to braze that draincock onto the radiator. Are you imagining a step-up fitting to get from the small threads for the plug to the larger threads of the draincock shown?
Yeah. Something screw in. :)
We should be able to machine something in house.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom