Cruiser Trash Parts thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

15% off one order of $50+ now through Monday at 11:59PM. You worked hard, you deserve it! Use code “Workers15” At check out.

Now … time to get to the mountains. I’ll be out of cell service through Monday night. Order shipping and messages returned when I get back. Have a great weekend everyone!

Cruiser Trash Parts

Wow, fall is here already! We’ve been busy all season going on big trips - Solid Axle Summit, Steamboat Color Cruise, etc - doing some family camping, and road tripping. Things should start to ease a little bit now, though I’m never not busy. Shipping might maybe go to 3x per week and my ability to do R&D should improve.

Speaking of R&D, 62 panels are done except for the speaker hole placement. Thanks for your patience on those.

The Fusible Link Replacement Kits have been doing pretty well, but I’d like to see more of them out there in the wild. You should get one and get rid of your annoying fusible link forever! Here’s one getting ready to get boxed up and sent out.
D9099A64-2649-4BB9-98D1-A64D807C220F.jpeg

I’m in need of some more product photos for my website! Everything you see on there is my truck and that probably gets pretty boring for folks, so…

Have you bought a Cruiser Trash Parts product? Post a photo of it below and I’ll send you a code for 15% off your next purchase. You help me, I help you.

Here’s some trash on my truck:

Fusible Link Replacement Kit
84952E6B-71F7-4AFF-BDDA-9BAF9987689B.jpeg

Laser cut ABS cargo panels
DA05E88F-6A40-435F-BC13-21319BF06E33.jpeg

Can you make replacement pieces for the black plastic/rubber trim on the ends of the chrome window strips? Ideally it would be a rubberized material and i'm not sure what your capabilities are there?

Its incredibly hard to find window trim with those still in good shape, and anyone who wants to keep the chrome needs it.

Can you make replacement pieces for the black plastic/rubber trim on the ends of the chrome window strips? Ideally it would be a rubberized material and i'm not sure what your capabilities are there?

Its incredibly hard to find window trim with those still in good shape, and anyone who wants to keep the chrome needs it.
Those have been on my list for a long time, but … I haven’t found a set of them decent enough to do an initial mold from. Anybody out there have some that look ok? They don’t have to be perfect!

2nd round prototype panels for 62s are getting picked up later today. This will be for both 1987 (lap belt) models as well as 1988-1990 (shoulder belt) models. Both include accommodation for the original speakers. I've already test fit a round 1 prototype in both models so pending a final fit, I'm calling them good.

So ... I'm currently live with preorders. This will make sure I have enough demand right off the bat to do a large run with the laser cutter.

Here's a link. These should be shipping by 12/1/2023 pending the final test fit. FYI you can get an idea of what the panels look like by checking out the J60/61 panels.

Last edited:
As promised, a photo of the panel - in a rainy parking lot no less.

759118F4-2DB7-454B-BD9F-D491FB679DE7.jpeg

62 panels are full go. Just installed in a local guy’s truck today - a 1987 model with lap belts in the back seat. The version for 1988-1990 62s with the shoulder belts in the back is also ready for order.

Get them here

2BA40ABC-8E20-4734-B56E-38C8CB8C8D77.jpeg

C03526BD-281C-4F20-94E8-F2172CAF6705.jpeg

Happy beginning of the holiday season everyone! Looks like that annual big party for buying stuff is upon us: Black Friday. I'm doing 15% off everything. This discount is applied automatically at the checkout. The long, cold winter is coming and we all need projects, so stock up on some things with the discount!

We’ve got cargo panels, tailgate panels, Koito headlight kits, fusible link replacement kits, HBIMs, and more!

4E83BCF9-921A-4B30-98FD-FB160BF46964.jpeg

AFDE41CF-B2F1-45D4-9BE3-1C94E53F4FD8.jpeg

50B23EEC-9B4A-4D18-824E-567FF9F7ECF8.jpeg

DD6F0B23-3EFC-4F94-A65C-D1FCB8557EB4.jpeg

Thanks for the orders everyone - I suspect a bunch of them were folks from Mud. I’ll get to packing and send everything out Monday & Tuesday!

Still running the automatic 15% off through Monday night FYI.

Alright you wingnuts: the Black Friday sale is still going through tomorrow at midnight, 15% off everything, but I have way too many of the 60 & 61 cargo panels on hand and want to clear them out. I took some more money off those for a total of 25% off. Note: this does not include the 62 or tailgate panels. You can check them out here.

A1B2ED14-6D21-44E0-BB5C-3A4E38BAE0E9.jpeg

@Sirlosealot Thabks for understanding. I assume you got my email this morning about four orders having a 2-3 day delay.

For clarity Cruiser Trash Parts is just me, and I do this on the side. I have a full time job, two kids, etc. now, that doesn’t give me a free pass to jerk people around that’s for sure. Being a relatively new and small business it’s hard to predict demand - my monthly orders have been wildly erratic over the past 18 months so it’s been hard to predict the demand. I’m learning a lot as I go and doing some things I enjoy - interacting with cruiser people and engineering parts. Sometimes all it takes to keep those things running smoothly is a little communication!

Holiday Sale time! 10% off orders over $65, now through 12/27. Stock up on parts at Cruiser Trash Parts for your winter projects!

phonto (2).JPG

FYI, we will be out of town 12/20-12/26, so orders placed during that time will be shipped when we get back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom