Cruiser Head (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

do u have a test fit OEM toyota size spec switch on hand ?

if not i CAN simply mail you one
I need more than one to make sure they fit side by side, I was thinking I could send two flat sheets of plastic with different spacings to you for verification

Listing is active for those who were interested in the ash tray switch plate replacement!
This product is sandable and paintable!

Switch panel sized for Toyota switches should also be available within 2 weeks for those of you who want that OEM look with Toyota factory switches via @ToyotaMatt

20210119_145606.jpg
fus.png

The stock speaker grills on the front doors for an '87 would interesting. I realize there are a million ways to replace those, but I would rather just find some, or have some made, that look and fit like the stock parts. Grey on mine. Thoughts?

This code doesn't leave this forum or I'll delete it!
Use code IH8MUD for free shipping on orders from my lil ol Etsy store :cheers:
I've added options to the switch blank for 4 or 5 switch spots.

it has to be less than 8x8x8in to fit my printer and I'd have to see it first.
Of course. I’m thinking those speaker grills I mentioned earlier. Those should fit well in your machine. I can do the CAD if you’re interested. Just a thought. We can discuss off line if that is better.

three ideas - if these have been discussed, ignore - dash blanks replacements, something to cover the choke or throttle space, and for something completely different, a grill-like cover for the top / passenger-side vent

three ideas - if these have been discussed, ignore - dash blanks replacements, something to cover the choke or throttle space, and for something completely different, a grill-like cover for the top / passenger-side vent
Just ordered hardware to continue in the design/test/production of the dash blank piece so that's coming soon.
I like the choke idea, I could make a blank or a button insert.
Which vent? Can you send a picture of the area please?

This code doesn't leave this forum or I'll delete it!
Use code IH8MUD for free shipping on orders from my lil ol Etsy store :cheers:
I've added options to the switch blank for 4 or 5 switch spots.
Saw the post on FB - looks like you got a distribution deal already! Also - I’m still interested in the blank ashtray cover if you end up running any of those. I’ll take my chances machining it.

Saw the post on FB - looks like you got a distribution deal already! Also - I’m still interested in the blank ashtray cover if you end up running any of those. I’ll take my chances machining it.
If you want go ahead and purchase one and in the "Messages to seller" input your custom request I can do one of two things for you. The first is cutting out the face completely and you can make a metal one for whatever, the 2nd is I can Try to print a blank face with more infill and hope it doesn't warp.

Last edited:
@SgtChase I just got my radio bracket today. It looks great and the instructions are a nice touch (although the instructions start with Step #3 for some reason). Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom